Queen ✔️

It was night when I woke up, and I realized there was no one beside me. In fact the house felt empty, and I couldn't feel any of my mates around. I was about to get up when I felt a sharp pain in my chest and at the bottom of my belly.

- Our mates are in danger!

My wolf spoke, her tone of total despair made me even more distressed, and without thinking twice I ran towards the place where my wolf was telling me to go.

- Faster, faster!

My wolf practically screamed, making me run even faster until I reached the middle of what appeared to be an uninhabited, dark and dense forest. I couldn't see much further, the fog was so thick I could barely see my own paw, but I could smell them close by, around me, I just couldn't tell exactly which direction they were in.

- "What an honor, the future queen decided to show her royal face.."

A bizarre voice sounded through the trees making me growl. And seconds later a female figure appeared. She seemed to be floating, completely covered, making it impossible for me to see her face. But my wolf knew she was the one who took my mates from me. The question is, how was she able to enter our territory without being noticed?

Where are my mates? I asked her, trying to control my wolf, she wanted to kill this woman who dared to take our mates from us, but to allow my wolf to grant our wish I must first find out where our mates are and how she managed to enter our territory.

She seemed to be a witch, not the witches I had met, she looks like a witch from the stories my grandmother used to tell me as a child. It was possible to perceive the power that emanated from her, I could feel she's not someone you can let your guard down with. Some witches can be deadly and she seemed to be one of those.

- Do you mean... this? She asked, making an almost imperceptible gesture with her hands and in front of her as if teleported appeared Namjoon, lying bleeding, with a dagger stuck in his abdomen while he seemed to struggle to stay conscious.

Seeing my mate like that made my blood boil, and my wolf seemed to be going crazy, while I felt my body changing, but not in my common wolf form, it was something stronger and much more powerful.Something I didn't seem to have any control over.

- Do you think that this form scares me, puppy? Oh! Speaking of a puppy, I'm sorry for your loss, but don't worry, you will go to the same place as them and all your mates in a few minutes.

She spoke in a sing-song tone as if she were comforting a small child, and that was when it clicked and I moved towards her, holding her by the neck, but her face seemed to be covered by a kind of blur that prevented me from seeing who she was, which made me even more angry.

I didn't get a chance to know that Namjoon was already carrying my puppies, and now I will never be able to see them. That thought coupled with the idea that my other mates were in the same situation as Namjoon, made me lose it.

- I will kill you, in the most painful way I can imagine, but before you die you will regret having touched my mates, I will make you regret even being born. I'm going to have your entire generation wiped out right before your eyes and I'm going to rip off every bit of your body bit by bit until the only thing you can do is beg to die and only then will I rip your head off with my own hands. My wolf replied, while I continued to squeeze her neck.

- "Let him go please! You're hurting him!"I heard Hoseok's voice speak but I couldn't see him.

What are you doing witch? Don't think you're going to deceive me like that. Tell me where my mates are!