We Need To Talk✔️

And what does my favorite daughter want to do today? How about we take a walk? You'll feel better if you get out a little, breathing some fresh air will lift your mood a little, or maybe you want to see your mates. She said, sounding too excited about the idea, while I just wanted to throw up and go back to sleep.

Okay, I admit that the part of seeing my mates really cheered me up, and I even agreed with my mom to go out, but soon my dad came in saying they have to be gone for a day to solve an emergency in another city , but before they went, they called Ms. Kim warning her that I would stay with her the rest of the day. After the problems that my refusal to marry an alpha from a pack that we don't have alliance with caused, my parents no longer left me alone.

I don't know what was resolved with our allies, but my parents told me not to worry about it, that I should focus on my training and my mates, and that's what I'll do. I was looking forward to seeing my mates, my rut was under control, and I knew I could see them without trying to attack them or anything.So when I was done getting ready I checked to see if I had taken everything I needed for our afternoon of games, and left.

I won't deny that I'm a little worried about losing control around my mates, but after my incident with Jungkook my wolf and I are more in tune and I believe I'll be able to maintain control. As I walked towards Kim's house I did get a few jealous glances from some Alphas, and some weird looks from some omegas but overall people didn't seem to mind me.

As soon as I arrived, I felt my wolf extremely excited, even more when I saw three of my mates waiting for me together. "Please don't just stand there dear, come in." Ms. Kim spoke making me realize I was still standing in the doorway looking at them. "Oh yes of course I'm sorry. Hello Mrs Kim, how are you?" I spoke, fumbling a bit with the words making her laugh as she pushed me inside."It's alright honey, you don't need to be so formal. I hope you're feeling better, your mother said your rut was very intense , I remember well how it was with the boys the first time." She said heading towards the kitchen. "Feel at home as always , and let me know if you need anything."She said disappearing from the living room, making my attention return to the boys who were still watching me in the same way as before. "Hi..." I said feeling a little tense. 

How am I supposed to greet them? They were my best friends, something should change shouldn't it, maybe I should kiss them now that we're mates instead of just hugging them? But what if they don't want that? "Hey" they replied while still standing in the same spot looking just as nervous as me. Their scent even from a distance was more intense than a few days ago and the best way to describe their scent all together is that it's mouthwatering. For the past few days we haven't spoken for obvious reasons, and now it feels like I've gotten dumb as I'm standing there looking at them instead of answering.

"A-alpha, are you alright?" Taehyung asked me snapping me out of my thoughts as he approached me. "Yeah sure, how are you guys doing? I couldn't talk these days, I was..""Yeah I know, so do we...no problem...how about we play something?" Namjoon spoke as I walked a little closer to them. "It would be nice" was the only thing I managed to answer as I followed them towards Jin's room.

After a while we started to feel less tense and I felt more comfortable knowing my wolf was under control, and within a few hours we started to act like we always did to each other.

Jimin and Hoseok didn't take long to show up when they heard we were all together, and after a few minutes Yoongi and Jungkook also arrived making Jin's room too small for the eight of us, but no one seemed to mind so we all stayed there, taking turns playing games laughing and joking like nothing had changed.

But I knew we needed to talk about us and how things will work from now on, so as soon as we all got tired of playing I decided to bring it up."I think we need to talk." I said making everyone look at me at the same time. "We are mates now, and I know that doesn't mean we aren't best friends anymore, on the contrary, but I feel...my wolf wants... I feel like I need to touch and be more close to you, but not just as friends". I said feeling stupid, of course what I want with them is something besides friendship.