Sore ✔️

Y/N's POV

Yoongi and Namjoon looked exhausted, and although they looked like they wanted to stay awake they didn't seem capable of it at all. And as soon as they helped Taehyung get comfortable just like Jin they fell asleep.

I was also tired and a numbness had taken over my body, but my wolf like me, needed to make sure that our mates were clean, comfortable and safe. So after checking that the house was safe and the doors locked, I filled a basin with warm water and after moistening some towels I cleaned each one taking care not to wake them, while admiring each of the marks I had left.

I couldn't wait for us to finally have the only thing that was missing from our mating process, our exclusive link, but I was really happy seeing that they now have my finished mark, each with a different moon phase. And after making sure they were all covered and lying down comfortably I put the towels in the washing machine and went to take a shower.

I was completely drained when I finished my bath and even though I wanted to be close to my mates, I couldn't go any further and blacked out on my bed.

When the next day came I woke up with the lower part of my body sore. I tried to get up but my body didn't want to obey. I looked around and I was in my room, with a sheet that smelled like Jin, when I came to my room? I made an effort to remember, but the last thing I remember is ...

That was when the memory of everything that happened yesterday came up, I felt my face heat up. OMG I .. we... I turned on my stomach to stifle my scream with the pillow, my wolf was satisfied with everything that happened.Finally our life together was officially starting, and I couldn't be happier and looking forward to what the future would bring us. It was just the beginning of our life together.

I turned around again this time trying a little harder and finally managed to sit up. My private parts were really sensitive and I hope that my fast regeneration ability helps this annoyance go away soon. After finally getting up, I started walking with great difficulty, leaning on the walls. I was almost in the bathroom when Namjoon entered my room.

" Do you need help?" He asked, looking deeply concerned, and after leaving the tray full of food he was holding on the bed along with his shirt and shorts he carried me bridal style. " Oh! Joon I'm fine, I just need to use the bathroom." As soon as I said that he took me into the bathroom, and put me on my feet, went back to the room and reappeared with his clothes, putting them folded over the sink and continued to stand in front of me.

-    Babe, you need to leave now.

-    Why?

-    You know, Joonie, it's a little weird to pee with someone looking , I need privacy you know..

"But you're going to be alone here mate." He answered me, his eyes reflecting his wolf, making me understand the reason for his behavior. We haven't finished our mating process yet.My wolf seems to be calm and content at the moment, but all the time while we were mating, she made it very clear that the way I was making my mark on our mates was not ideal, and that our bond will only be strong when it is. done correctly.

It must be even worse for Namjoon and Jin, who are alphas like me and still haven't been able to mark their mates. An order must be followed and the hierarchy for our wolves must be respected, so as long as I haven't completed our mating process as I must, they will wait patiently.

But that doesn't stop them from getting more possessive and overprotective, it's their instinct and it's going to be intensified for a few days, and I know I'll have them around, closer than usual starting today. "Alright Joonie, you don't have to leave me alone, but could you get me a towel? ." I asked after seeing that he wasn't willing to leave at all unless it was necessary. He looked at me for a few seconds, looking unsure whether to go or not, but whatever battle he was fighting in the end, meeting my needs won.