#236

@s0rr0w
*whispers to eridan* eridan slampora sollux

"wwhat?" * looks confused*

homestuckbabe
Hugs back yay i feel better now" So what do you guys do if you finish an anime?

"Ea2y, re-watch iit over and over agaiin."

"Or wwe find a new anime to wwatch.

We also like to watch abridged versions of them! They're hilarious!

greasywafflez69
have you ever did each other's make up before if notyou should try it but blindolded. *floats away*

"Fuck. No." *sollux looks at eridan*

"Fuck. Yes!" *Eri grabs sollux and pulls him to the bathroom.*

"Admiin! Help!" I'll get the blind fold! *runs to bedroom* "Oh fuck you!"

"Oh relax sol. Its not like Im goin' to smother you in vviolet lipstick.. Unless you wwant me to~"

"No, II don't! You are NOT puttiing make up on me bliindfolded!!"

Too late! *puts the blindfold on Eridan* Here Eri, *hands him violet lipstick and mascara and holds Solluxs hands behind his back*

"GOG DAMN IIT ADMIIN! 2TOP IIT!" *struggles in her grip*

"Okay.. WWhere is his face?" *searches around and puts a hand on his lip*

"Thath2 my liip!"

"Sorry!" *starts sloppily putting mascara on, getting it all over Solluxs cheek and eyelids*

"Thii2 ii2 horiible.."

Shush captor!

"Okay.. Noww lipstick!"

"NO-Mmgh!" *lipstick smothers all over his face*

"Howw did I do?" *takes off blindfold, being glared at by sollux as Admin laughs*

"Terriibly..Now iit2 my turn.."

"Oh cod.."

-sloppy makeover later-

"I look wworse than you! "

"Well iit2 what you get for shoviing liipstiick all over my face."

Oh my god this is great! *laughs on the floor*

*sollux and eridan look to each other, grinning as they get the same idea*

"Oh Admiin.."

"Its your turn.."

Oh No.

AkiraHolland
In AnotheR tImelIne (the one I'm in ) You Ate mInd honey and kIlled ErIdAn. After that you kInd of went InsAne And kIlled the mAjorIty of the otheRs As well. WhAt would you do If thAt hAppened In thIs tImelIne?

*goes to a corner and starts rocking himself back and forth*

*sighs* "Just great.. I think you broke Sol.."

@Midnight_shipper
Why is there a lot of random things going on! It makes no sense and Sollux is in Eridan body and Eridan is in Sollux body + you two are girls *disappear*

Yay-
"No!!!!" *they both the yell*

Why not?!

"The2e tran2formatiion2 are fuckiing 2tupiid and make no 2en2e!!"
"I agree, and if I wwanted to be a girl, I wwould dress in my March clothes!"