#66

kar-kitten:

Sollux if you could bee in a Matespritship with anyone who would it bee and why?

"II feel liike thii2 wa2 a que2tiion already."

"It wwas. You said Kar." *goes to the kitchen*

"Yeah...iit would bee KK...but Maybee...don't tell ED or II 2wear IIll kiill you....but...Maybee hiim...." *blushes*

"Wwhat are ya talkin about?" *comes back*

"Nothiing."

Eridan-Ampora:

Wwoww that's one good idea right there sol.. Anywways if you guys could change your blood color... Wwhat color wwould it be?

(Hehe. Since you asked this in my book.)

"Wwhy wwould I wwant to change my blood color!?"

"Ju2t piick one fii2h fuck. And no Hiigh blood 2hiit. "

"Fine....I guess...probably Kanaya's blood color or somewwhere near it or wwhatevver. I don't reely care."

"Well II don't care about blood color2...but probably the colors of my eyes. Blue or red. II wonder how that would bee liike."

Bimminy:Wait. Watch this and give me a reaction to this please guys? ^~^ (I feel evil)

HSV 63: Eridan/Sollux "Stay With Me" (nsfw): http://youtu.be/kc4NvvnI7d4

*eridan is in a corner rocking back and forth*

* sollux is on the chair hugging his knees shaking*

"........"

"........."

"Wwhy....the fuck..... wwould .... you make us...listen to that?.... "

"The begiinniing ..........wa2 2ad ........and-"

"Wwhy?......oh my cod....."

"And II have the weiirde2t boner riight now....II feel....what2 wrong wiith me?"

".......Wwhy? And that sounded nothin like me....but my accent wwas okay I guess......but Wwhy?"

"........"

"Wweh...."

I have nothing to say to that....

Literally......speechless......

-erisolshipper