#239

RookieReader678 :
*tries to comfort Eridan*

"Thanks.. But.. I'd rather just be alone for noww.."

Amalia_Hakari :
What do you do when your parent basically calls you a major disappointment? *looks down* my father called me one

*sits down next to you, patting your back*
Hush. You're not a disappointment. And your father was probably just really mad or confused at the time.. He probably meant something else, but I came out wrong..

@greasywaffles69
No...guys not again please don't do this..

@sharksdimnished
Why didn't you guys let admin finish? I bet they were just referencing a fanfiction

AquaShimmer
Not again... You two need to apologize before it turns worse than last time... We don't need one of you pulling the knife on the other again and we do t need fighting....

TheAlternativeRuler :
Eridan, Sollux, didn't you two JUST SAY that if you could reverse one thing, it would be the last fight you had? Why would you then have another fight? And for something that is probably a stupid misunderstanding at that! Please, you two are flushed as f*ck for each other, don't let yourselves get ten apart!

@ShadowsAndMisery:
Misery: Alright. Pardon me, but o seriously dislike any of your fighting, you two.
Eridan. Trust him. He did not cheat on you. Sollux loves you a lot and is extremely loyal. He didn't mean those nasty words he said.... He is just a bit bipolar, even if he doesn't want to admit it.
Sollux, just apologize repeatedly for any mean words and, if he nerds it's, remind him how flushed you are for him in any way you can.
You're both killing Shadows with such a strong sadness. Please... Just kiss and make up.
You both said you wanted to reverse your last fight. You'll both regret this one later. Don't hurt yourselves with a simple misunderstanding

@ThoseTwoCosplayers
NOOOOOOOO •^• U TWO R MY OTP! THOS CANT HAPPEN DAMMIT!
Eridan you shouldn't belieV rumors even if they seem true. Sollux is also in the wrong here. He should've tried to explain in a calmer way. Actually can't both of you should've looked at this in a more rational way to be honest

@EridanAmpora615
Eridan, Sollux please make up because everyone loves that you two are together and also -gives them a Erisol grub- if ya both won't be kinda and get back together then the grub will cry 24//7

@Moltengold
Guys no, I'd be willing to bet my find that this was an alternative timeline, probably a doomed one, that happened to leak into ours. Please don't fight over one single person trying to break you up, I know you will regret it later. Remember the struggles it took for you to fall in flush, the amazing times houve had together while in your relationship, and think to the future, where I know the only grub you'll be expecting is your own. *smiles mysteriously and disappears back into the future*

BlackGlitterStar
Woah woah guys-
Please calm down 😧
I thought it was this SOLLUC but maybe it was an alternate one? Don't fight.
Please. 😧 you guys belong together, not apart. Plea2e don't leavve...

Also, let your admin try to help you when they speak *growling intensely at the two trolls*

@Otaku-at-heart
Oh no! Not I-in front of Feferi! Please stop *picks up crying Feferi* Please *sighs* I-if you two don't stop I-I'll I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR CHEERIOS AND CANDY!!! *sighs and sinks into corner with Feferi* Is that all I can come up with im truly pathetic

@ThoseTwoCosplayer
YOU TWO BOTH SAID YOU TAKE BACK THE FIGHTING!!!!' THIS IS CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sorrow_The_Cat
*throws phone at the wall*
Plzzz make up you guys I don't know how much my phone can take anymore

FierySwirls
SHATP IT NU *throws phone* *points at Sollux and Eridan£ WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!? MAKE UP AND MAKE OUT OKAY? OKAY. •^•

@lunadount
*crying in a corner* WHY DO YOU FIGHT (T ^ T)

*Sollux goes running to the door, putting his forehead against it and knocking.*
"ED, IIm 2orry- II-II diidnt mean two call you that.. II wa2 ju2t mad that you diidnt giive me a chance two explaiin!"

"I'm not mad about the Kar thin'!"

"Then w-"

"I'm upset about wwhat you said about me. It reely hurt!"

"II know and IIm 2orry!"

"WWhatevver.. They said I shouldn't believve wwhat other people say. Howw am I suppose to tell the truth from the lies, Sol? Anyone can just say sorry.. Sorry is just a wword.. It feels so meanin'less... "

"But II really am-"

"Howw am I suppose to knoww that? I wwant to believve you but I just can't.. Not noww.."

iggys_tea
*pushes Sollux through the door making a Sollux shaped hole* make amends you little piss blood

"WWHAT THE FUCK?! MY DOOR!"
"Ow! You diidnt have two pu2h! AND IIM TRYIING."

"Please get out,"
"No. IIm 2tayiing untiil you beliieve me."
"Your only goin' to make this wworse than wwhat it has to be sol. "

@GardenGeek:
Eridan do you want Aradia to be your matesprit? How do you feel towards her? And Sollux how would you feel about that?

"She's nice and all but I'm not reely interested in her.."

"II wouldn't feel po2iitiive about iit." *He Looks at Eridan.*

"I thought I told you to get outa' here."

"Plea2e ED. II am really 2orry!"

Um.. Guys.. *peeks in through the Sollux shaped hole*

"Yeah Admin?"

I don't want to get involved in this but I have a solution... Just to take time and think al of this over.

"What ii2 iit?"

I think you two should just have a break. From eac other in a quadrant. No red, pale, ashen or caliginous.. Just.. Normal.
You guys need time to think about everything.
You two were Kismesis. Then it transferred to a Matespritship. Because of the last fight, it went back to black feeling, but you made up and went back to Red. And now, it's just nothing. I think it should stay like that between the two of you for a while.. Just so you can settle this over time.

"That mean2 a lot heariing it comiing from you, Admiin. Don't you 2hiip U2 liike really hard?"

I ship you two together with all my fucking heart, and I hate to see you guys fight.. But I know I can't force things. I feel like this is the best way for you two to go on for a while.

"I guess it wwouldn't be that bad.."
*He looks at Sollux*

*hugs him* "IIm 2orry.."

*hugs back*
"Wwe should take the break then.."