#191

homestuckbabe:

No Sollux KK didn't steal your hands Eridan did and the only way to get them back is to pin him to a wall.

*gasp*

"ED you traitor!!"

"Wwhat the fuck? No I didn't- oof!" *gets pinned to the wall*

"That fuckin hurt!"

"Giivememyhand2!"

Yeah! Or I'll......I'll take awaaaayy yur shark!

"I didn't fuckin take his hands. They're on you! Cod damn it....wwhy?"

Awesomeorangehater:

*whispers* Do you like pancakes?

"Wwe all like pancakes.."

Ooooooooooooooohh pancakes!!!

"II could go for 2ome! Riight after you give me my hand2."

"Cod damn it sol! I don't have your fuckin hands!"

*whispers to sol* he's lying....

*whispers* "II know...."

NabbitSmiles:

//😟(

Oh lOrd jEEgUs,

crOnUs Is sIngIng..AgAIn. SOmEOnE cAll pOrrIm..plEAsE.

"I wwould lovve to help, especially if it's CRO fuckin singin....Ill call her as soon as k find out Howw to get these twwo back to normal...but im just kinda 'hanging' out right noww..." *looks down at his dangling feet*

I'll caaaaallllllllllllll! *stumbles to the phone*

"Hey ED~...two thiing2...hehe two.."

"Wwhat?" *annoyed*

"Giive me my hand2."

"I don't havve them."

I calllleedddd porrreeeeemmmm!

"And two, hehe...don't you think KK's horns are so nubby? IIt2 kiinda 2ad..." *makes a sad face*

"Sol put me the fuck dowwn right noww and- wwait.... ......Kar's horns ARE nubby...."

Told you! I told you all! But NOOOO! You wouldn't listen! They're like hot dogs! HOT DOGS I say! Ooh hot dogs.... I want one....

"Someone for the lovve of cod put these twwo back twwo normal... I can't do a fuckin thin bein on the wwall."