#114

Kira_Rogers:

-puts hatchet at eridans neck-A-APOLOGIZE FISH B_BREATH!!!!!!

"Wwhoa....c-calm down...."

charlienitram12:

Kanaya: Please No Violence! *takes your hatchet* There Is No Need For Such.

*sighs of relief*

 damimstillnotaginger:

Eridan I love u but just apologize to admin sollux I also love you but both of u need to apologize to each other Eridan - sollux dose not cheat

sollux stop screaming about people sucking cause that is an ass move.

*both cross arms*

"ED go apologiize."

"Wwhatevver*

TheAlternativeRuler:

This is just too depressing...Admin has locked herself up, the two of you are acting like stupid, immature, little grubs, and everything is going to hell. If you two can't see through all of this violence and anger to reveal the fact that you actually care about each other and Admin alike, then maybe you're not worth the trouble. You're making everyone (including yourselves) feel like s***, and you can't even see it. Well, correction, Sollux can see that Admin loves you guys and is worth defending, but Sollux, you still can't see that Admin loves BOTH of you. Even if Eridan hurt her, she still cares about him, and if you killed him, she'd never forgive you. Oh, and Eridan, you're even more of a dumb*** than Sollux for continuing to be a jerk to Admin. You two are going to lose all of your friends and fans if you continue with this behavior. Just...stop. Please. I'm BEGGING. Don't let your stupid fight push away everything you hold dear!

"II......fuck..."

"I didn't say anythin rude."

"Ye2 you Diid. What2 wrong wiith you!? You told her to fuck off!! How can you 2ay that two her!?"

NepetakittenLeijon:

to add on to this what is mew had acidently killed the admin instead of eridan....whatt would mew do then sollux it would of been her blood on roar hands. and all over some video games.

"II ..." *looks away* "II don't know....II can't thiink of that happeniing...."

NepetakittenLeijon :

eridan what mew said is extreamly rude and disripecfur. where i am at those hurtfur words can lead to people taking their own life. mew may not care now but farther down the road mew will. i bet admin had always beethere fur mew guys when mew were at roar lowest. so go write her a note the both of mew apolise and maybe draw a pictur no matter if mew can draw or not. i know what she is feeling and let me twll mew guys it is noot swell. if i could i would put mew guys in the admins shoes and make mew go through the same exact thing she is. i had gifs fur the both of mew but i dont give things to people who are jerks and disobay.

"She wwouldnt kill herself."

"You don't know that ED. 2he hiide2 her real emotiion2 all the tiime..."

"A note?" *thinks*

NepetakittenLeijon:

let me also add a little story to this i have two younger siblings that act like mew two just demistraded but with out a knive. they are twins one is a boy named tristan and the second is a girl named camille. they always act like they hate each other but one time we were out shoping fur dinner and we saw our apartment maneger and they agreed to take tristan home during the time that was happening cammile was in the bathroom. when they left and camille returned she asked where tristan was my mom and i kapt a strate face. we told her that he was annoying us and was being rude that we got rid of him. on the way home we heard sniffling and my third sibling was trying his best to get his attention the whole entire ride. when my mother stoped fur cigerets we tuned around to see what was her purroblem. she asked sobbing "why did yous guys get rid of tristan my brother i love him" we all busted out laughing and told her the truth and that he is playing with his furriends at home.

"That's fuckin cold..."

"But the 2tory...iit... You know what ED? You fuckiing deal wiith your problem2! IIm goiing two talk two her." *gets up and knocks on the door*

Go away....

"Admiin plea2e?"

No. Just leave me alone...

"2o your not goiing two try and talk wiith anyone?"

Go away sollux...I'm sorry.....

"No II am..."

I need to be alone. Go away.

*sighs and walks away*