#112

Shadow_Homestuck:

....ERIDAN HOW DARE YOU?! YOU FISHY W***ER APOLOGISE! ~Admin

Shadow:....you called him a fishy wanker...*tries not to laugh* you didn't have to censor yourself*

YEAH WELL IN JUST F***ING PISSED ~Admin

Shadow: YEAH WELL SO AM I!

Looks like the three of us are in the same page...

"I'm not fuckin apologizin for any thin!"

"Ye2 you fuckiing are!" *starts choking him*

Sollux stop! *pulls sollux away*

"No!" *chokes him with psionics*

Damimstillnotaginger:

(TEREZI- *marches over to there hive helps Kanaya and takes sollux by the arm* NOW W3 4LL 4GR33D TH4T YOUR M4T3SPR1T3SH1P W4S GR34T SO G3T YOUR FRU1TY RUMPUS 4SS3S ON TH3 COUCH 4ND YOU W1LL T4LK 4BOUT 1T W1TH 34CH OTH3R 4ND K4N4Y4, TH3R3S NO N33D TO F1GHT M3 4ND K4RK4T US3D TO DO 1T 4LL TH3 T1M3 4ND W3 COULD G3T OV3R 1T QU1CKLY. TH3R3S NO R34SON TO GO BL4CK.

"IIm not 2ayiing anythiing!"

"Go fuck yourself sol!" *pushes him to the couch and beats on him*

Stop!! *pulls Eridan away*

"Let go of me!" *pushes admin to the floor* "Fuckin leavve! This doesn't fuckin concern you!"

*sollux leaves to the kitchen and grabs a knife*

"Don't....fuckiing....touch....her!!!!!!!"

Sollux don't!!

AquaShimmer:

That's it. I'm gone. Glad your seemingly perfect redrom turned black over fu.cking video games. Guess you both are just horrible douchebags.

I'm done with this!! *punches both sol and ed knocking the knife out of Sol's hand*

"Wwhat the fuck is wwrong wwith you! You fuckin-"

"Don't fuckiing 2ay anythiing two her you piiece of 2hiit!"

Sit down now!! Both of you!! Now read this!!!

TheAlternativeRuler:

Guys...I know that being in a relationship isn't the easiest thing, and I know that couples fight a lot over stupid things, but I think you've taken this too far! Do you REALLY want to hurt each other like this? Think of the consequences of your actions and the other people you're hurting! Think about Admin! Eridan, you really hurt her! Guys please, if you ever were truly flushed for each other at any given point in time, then please, STOP FIGHTING BEFORE YOU RUIN SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!

......well?

"............"

"............"

"IIt2 all hii2 fault our relatiion2hiip ii2 ruiined..."

Eridan?

"I'm not fuckin talkin to you-"

"Don't talk two her liike that!!"

"Wwhatevver...."

"Your not even goiing two apologiize?"

"No."

"Your a fuckiing ba2tard....."

Guys, just stop the fighting! I'm tired of it! Everyone is! .... You don't have to be in a redrom, that's your choice....but I know you two deep down love each other. If you guys are in Blackrom them that's what it is. Just please stop all this stupid fighting.

"Only iif ED fuckiing apologiize2 two you."

"I'm not doin anythin. And I don't care if you fuckin cry. This fight had nothin to do wwith you, so fuck off."

"II 2wear IIll kiill you......."

No don't...I don't care what he thinks of me anymore. I'm done. *walks away to a room and locks the door*

"Your a fuckiing priick."

"Fuck you. I didn't do anythin wwrong."

"Your 2uch a fuckiing iidiiot..."

*sit in silence*

Jabberwoxz:

==> Sollux, prove who has the bigger bulge.

"Now2 not a good tiime...but iit2 obviiou2ly me."

"Wwhatevver I don't fuckin care anymore." *crosses arms*

"Okay iit2 me then." *glares at eridan*