#196

NabbitSmiles:

//00

I...sOllUx...dId yOU gIvE tUnA thE gUItAr?

bEcAUsE If yOU dId.. I swEAr..

*pulls out insect jars and a shrink ray*

"Put.... The bee2.... Down... Riight... Now...."

"Guitar?"

"II have no fuckiing iidea what your talkiing about... But put the bee2 down!"

NepetakittenLeijon:

Mew guys should move her to the couch or something and not leave her in the floor but http is just a thought

"Oh..hehe... Riight.."

*moves her to the couch* "There wwe go."

Homestuckbabe:

Blood swap?

"Blood swwap?"

"What the fuck?"

"Like I wwould havve my blood swwitched...evven though I LOVVE yelloww." *winks at sol*

"Oh my Gog you diid not ju2t 2ay that..."

TheAlternativeRuler:

you guys so did not make that pun omg I'm like dying over here! I actually have two questions for you guys. Well a question annd a dare. For both of you, what are your thoughts on Terezi? And Eridan, I dare you to come up with the cheesiest puns and pick up lines to use on Sollux!

"Tez is okay in my book. Kinda freaky but hey.. that's her."

"2he2 cool."

"And pick up lines huh?" *smiles*

"Oh Gog..."

"Hey sol~ did you havve lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious~" *winks*

"Oh my Gog. " *blushes* "IIm done wiith thii2."

"No! One more!"

"Fiine."

"If me and you shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together~"

*thinks then realized what he said* "Oh..." *blushes more* "Why don't you ju2t do that now?"

"Gladly." *kisses sol*

-DamaraMegido- :

あなたは私をどう思いますか?{What do you think of me?}

Admin: HADDDDD TOOOO

"Wwhat?"

"What?"

"Get admin up."

"Fiine."

*shakes admins shoulder*

"Oh wwait. Translation is here."

"Oh.."

What? *rubs eyes*

"Nevermiind..."

"Wwhat wee think of you? Wwhale www don't really know much but your pretty cool from Wwhat I'vve heard. And you speak Japanese so that's cod damn cool."

"Oh, yeah what he 2aiid. But II Diid hear a few um... Odd thiing2... But your pretty cool."

Wait? Was I aslee- did I faint again!?

"Yeah. Wwe kinda made you faint."

I don't remem- Oh! You guys are sneaky lil punks!

RookieReader678:

Yura isn't here sooooo...... *whispers to other Admin* Lets dress them up in maid cosplay!

Oh my god.... Yes!

"Sol... I think wwe should be scared."

"Yeah.."

*pushes them into the bathroom and two maid outfits*

Change.

"No way am II putiing thii2 on."

"Oh come on sol, you already wwere a girl and wore a dress and that 'other' thin."

"Fiine."

*five minutes later they come out of the bathroom dressed in maid dresses*

*takes a picture*

"Admiin delete that now!"

Nope!

"This is actually comfy...and it's pretty fluffy wwith all these ruffles." *twirls*

"IIt 2uiit2 you well."