#109

TheAlternativeRuler:

AC: :33< *ac tackle pounces Eridan and sollux. AC growls I did not wait fur all these sweeps fur you two to become matesprits just fur you to switch to kismesis AC hisses stop fighting right meow! There's no black rom to be shipped here!*

"Wwell to fuckin bad! It's black!"

"II fuckiing hate you! Can't beeliieve we turned red! What the fuck ii2 wrong wiith me!?"

"My thoughts fuckin exactly!!" *jumps on eachother again continuing to fight*

AshTin_aemeon:

ERIDAN & SOLLUX YOU WILL STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW OR I WILL PERSONALLY CRAWL OUT OF HELL AND KILL YOU & SERIOUSLY WNAG A STUPID REASON TO DESTROY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MATESPRITESHIP YOU TO WILL MAKE UP NOW OR I WILL DRAG YOU BOTH BACK TO HELL WITH ME TRIST ME NOT A GOOD THING OK

SO TAKE YOUR PICK BEING DRAGED DOWN TO HELL KILLED OR MAKE UP & STOP FIGHTING

"You can't take us fuckin anywwhere!"

"II piick nine of the above! 2orry!!!"

*punches Eridans face*

"Wwas that the best you could fuckin do!?" *kicks his side*

ZzShadowNightmareZz:

:33< *Ac tackle pounces Pawllux*

:33< *ac tackle pounces Ampurra*

:33< *ac says read this*

"Humanstuck Erisol" (by Kasey_Mage_of_Blood )

:33< *ac purrs*

D==> .......!

"IIts ju2t a fan fiictiion and we know iit! That2 not changiing anythiing!!! Liike II would fuckiing 2ave hii2 a22!"

"The only thin that's changin is Sol's fuckin face!" *punches him*

*punches back*

Kira_Rogers:

-_- s-seriously g-guys! A-anyway sollux would you r-rather l-listen t-to r-rock music o-or l-listen to classical?

If rock d-dude w-wanna exchange p-playlists?

I-if classical: oh.....

"Rock! But II don't have tiime riight now obviio2ly!! Hey would you miind giiviing me a ACTUAL rock II can u2e two pound ED'2 2kull IIn!!!??"

"Givve me one too! ID LOVVE to sea your head bashed in!" *elbows his stomach*

Sollux_Captor222:

Why are you two actiing liike 2uch priick2? You two need two 2top for a minute becau2e you do care about eachother. Iid hate two 2ee 2omethiing II couldn't make happen iin my own tiime line , be 2hattered iin another.

"Your fuckin delusional sol! He must be in all the fuckin timelines!!!"

"Don't you fuckiing dare talk two me or other me2 liike that you fucker!!!!" *kicks his groin*

Shadow_Homestuck:

Shadow: *pulls sollux and Eridan away from each other* THATS ENOUGH! WHO F***ING CARES IF SOLLUX CHEATS! NOW STOP F***ING FIGHTING!!!

O.O you guys sent her into pissed off Karkat/Sober Gamzee mode which in other words means...you f***ed up.

~Admin

*jump back on each other*

"I wwould rather havve to deal wwith that than this fuckin-"

"2o why don't you!?!?"

"Because I wwanna fuckin sea you close to death first you fuckin-" *gets bitten*

That_Geeky_Friend:

TG: aww cmoe on guys stop fighting ):

TG: come*

TG: you guys weer so cute and thne you had to go annd ruin it

TG: then*

"Two bad! 2o fuckiing 2ad!!! Liike II giive a crap!"

"Don't evver call us fuckin cute!!" *steps on Sol's neck*

Get off of him! Stop!