#110

Apocolypse_Arisen:

*grinning evilly* ccuuppccaakkeess. I HAD A CUPCAKE.

CCCUUUPPCCCAAKKEESS.

Do you guys wanna cupcake? *hands them a regular vanilla honey cupcake and chocolate sea salt cupcake* I really shouldn't have been taught how to make cupcakes

Cupcakes at this time!? Really!!??

I'll save these for them if they ever stop fighting!

Sollux stop choking him!

"2tay out of thii2!!!!"

*chokes him with his scarf*

"Y-you think you can....c-choke me? That's...fuckin.....hilarious....." *gets it off and punches him*

JazzyMin97:

Hey what do you think of this deviant fan art?

http://nurbzwax.deviantart.com/art/draww-me-like-one-of-your-human-girls-473931757

"Can II make ED liike that!?!?"

"In your fuckin dreams captor!!! Your nevver goin to hurt me!!??"

"Then what about thii2!?!?"

*bites his fin*

"Didn't feel a fuckin thin! You!?!?!"

*digs nails into his neck drawing blood*

charlienitram12:

Kanaya: *hugs admin* Oh Dear Please Don't Cry! I'm Sure Things Will Go Back To Normal Soon They Just Need Time....Hold On A Second. *walks over to them and grabs them by the ear and fin* Stop Now Or I Will Have To Punish You Two Like I Did With Karkat, I Hope You Remember What I Did To Him When He Was Being His Annoying Grubby Self! It Wasn't Pretty At All......

And You Are Making Admin Cry.....Apologize At Once Or Else...

Guys stop!!!

"Oww! My fins!!!"

"What the fuck!!"

"And wwho fuckin cares Wwhat you did to Kar! This is completely different and none of your business Kan! And I'm not apologizin to anyone!"

"And you've 2een U2 fiight all the tiime before!!"

Yeah but-

"Just shut the fuck up Admin and stay out of this! It's nothin you havve to fuckin wworry about! It's me and him! NOT FUCKING YOU!!! SO FUCK OFF ADMIN!!!!! "

*continues fighting*

*Freezes in shock of Eridan*