#3

" Do wwe havve another question yet?"

*crossed arms over the desk next to Sollux*

"Yeah... One ju2t came iin...but iit2 for me!" *smiles happily finally getting a question.*

Acidpandalovesmcr:

Have you ever tried Honey Nut Cheerios? If you have, do you like them?

"Honey nut cheeriio2!!!! II fuckiing love that 2tuff! The human2 gave me 2ome one tiime and II went crazy over them!"

"Yeah and please don't EVVER havve any again! You wwere a wwreck!"

"That wa2 one tiime!"

"No! Your not havving anymore evver again! You wwere like Gamzee wwhen he mixed his sopor and Faygo!"

"That wa2 awe2ome cereal...."

"No!"

"Fuck you II can eat iit whenever II want!"

"But you don't havve any so haha!"

*sollux quickly glances towards the kitchen, and Eridan realizes he has it*

"Don't.....you.......fuckin......dare!"

*both quickly run to the kitchen and Eridan takes away the Cheerios that sollux hid*

"Dammiit ED!"

"Your not havving anymore! I swwear this is like fucking drugs to you!"

*holds it up in the air away from sollux*

"Fiine...." *starts walking away but then uses psionics to take the box, and pin Eridan to the wall*

"Sol! Let me dowwn and put that fuckin box of Cheerios back!"

"Nope!" *grabs a handful and eats it*

"Cod damn it! Thanks a lot to Wwhoevver asked that...." Eridan mumbled.

"IIt wa2 the one about the fii2h and riice!" *sollux yells back*

"Are you tryin to make my life hard!" *edidan kicks his legs frustrated*

"Hey sol! Let me down!"

"Nope. IIll do that after Iim done wiith my cheeriio2."