#242

@shadowofenderlox
Hey =3 I want to ask you what do you think about me making a homestuck club ( we love homestuck I especially like you 2 and karkat). Oh another thing I sprained my ankle badly and having trouble ignoring the pain how can I make it feel better?

Homestuck club, perfect!

"Maybee you could put liike an IIce pack or 2omethiing..?"

@BonnieBunnyBoxyFan
Hi again! So Eridan, is it okay is If cosplay as you? :3. And Sollux, what if I told you I have 21 boxes of Cheerios? only Im a evil child so I aint sharing >:D

"Yeah shore.."
*gasp* "....eviil."

greasywafflez69
No your ending it man well if you do it was really fun asking questions and thank you for answering them okay real question....is it okay if I wrote a story about you Eridan and sollux? I don't if it's going to sad but I doubt it or maybe I don't know haha but yea so can I????

"2ure II gue22. Do whatever you want."
"Admin already did, so knock yourself out, but not literally.."

DemonKitty21
Admin, how do you feel about Davekat?

OTP

"But II thought-"

(°□°) O.T.P!

2olluxthewolf39
NO PLEASE DONT END THIS I LOVE THISSSS and sol... You're awesome and so are you eridan.... So.... Eridan what would you do if being a hipster got too mainstream?

"It already is mainstream.. But they're doin' it wwrong."

Like my aunt..

@snowcrystal2
*hugs stuffed seahorse nervously*
...umm...hi, I h^ve ^ questin...h^ve yu...read TSTH?
...^m Jen...nice to...meet yu...

"No."
"No."

No. And nice to meet you!

@s0rr0w
HeY eRibRo.....~ *waves hand creeply* wAnNa hAnG oUt?"

"Ummm no thanks Gam.."

@cartoons101
I dare sollux to chug down a gallon of honey

"Fiine." *goes to kitchen and gets honey*

How do you even have that much? Nevermind, I don't want to know..

@grey217
wwhat wwould you twwo do if you met you female counter parts?

"Fuck her."

Whoa...

"2ame."

Why?!

"Wwhat?"
"They a2ked."

@ThePaintbrushPaladin
Hi. I need advice. Is there a nice way to tell somebody you want to hit them in the face with a brick?
And I'm sort of flushed for someone... but I'm not sure he likes me. Heeeeeelp. *doodles Equius on a piece of paper* Wait why the fudge am i drawing.

"Get the brick and hiit them wiith iit. They 2hould get the me22age.." *smiles*

Dark..

"Sorry.. Not vvery wwell n the romance department right noww.."

Equius drawiiiiing.

Nitoro-Leijon -Leijon
:33 I missed you!

*hugs* Missed you too!

sharksdiminished
I need some advice. I know you guys aren't the best with relationships AT ALL but see...I like someone. who is a lot like me. but they don't know IG they want to go out with me because two other people like them and isn't really his type....so what would you do in this situation?

"Ju2t bee hone2t and a2k iif they really do want two or not. Let them take theiir tiime two though.. Ju2t giive iit tiime."

@Midnight_Strider
didn't you two fill a ummm.... you know a ummmm bucket s-so when is t-the grub is due?

"......."
"......."

Awkward tension..

BlackGlitterStar
*shoves the two in a room together and locks it* Neither of you are getting out until you kiss and make-up.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?"
"Ugh..." *leans against the back of the door*

I agree now. This is just getting sad and depressing.. You two need to talk about everything. *says from outside the door*

"ED.." *looks away*
"Sol.." *looks away, crossing arms, but sighs* "WWe do need to talk.."

"II thought you DIIDNT want two."
"I don't.. But I need to tell you somethin.. It's.. Important.. And.. Kinda invvolvves the last question..." *hides face in scarf*

*solluxs eyes widened* "Don't tell me..."

*eridan nodded*

"But.. T-Troll2 don't.. T-they CANT reproduce liike that!!"
"Unfortunately male sea dwweller2 havve an anatomy of a male sea horse.. " *sighs*

"Oh my gog.." *puts hands to his face* "How long have you known?!"

"Three wweeks... I wwas plannin' on tellin' you sooner, but then wwe fought.. And-" *gets caught off by a kiss*

*pulls away and hugs him* "IIm 2o 2orry.. Plea2e beeliieve me.. II never meant any of the bad thiing2 II 2aiid..."

*hugs back* "I forgivve you.."

Eeeeeee! *is squealing into a pillow on the other side of the door*
Eridan! Is that true?!

"Yeah."

Yes!!!!!! Oh my Gog...
Ladies and GentleTrolls...
We have a grub on the way!!

(( Headcannon for Eridan ^^ ))