#46

Bimminy:

Do you have a favorite spot/or area perhaps? Just for sitting, being alone and thinking. That kind of area like a safe haven kinda?

"I kinda like to just sit in corners. I feel secured and safe for some reason. Like in a room with a lot of people, you can probably find me sittin in a corner. I'll probably be thinkin and not payin any attention to you though if ya wwalk up to me."

"II'll ju2t bee on my computer iignoriing the world around me. II ju2t block out every thiing untiil IIm ready two come back and talk. IIt give2 me 2ome tiime two collect my thought2..."

Sollux_Capror222:

What are your biggest secrets?

"Aren't 2ecret2 meant two be kept '2ecret'."

"And if they are our 'biggest secrets' Wwhy wwould wwe say Wwhat it is? But you asked so I guess I could share one.....um...."

"....II miight have put....2omethiing iin the cheeriio2 that one tiime II got 2uper hyper...."

"Wwhat did you put?"

"......."

"Oh cod you didn't!?"

"II Diid....."

"Cod damn it sol! Wwell.....I actually havve contacts to use instead of my glasses....but I just don't feel comfortable wwithout wwearing my glasses."

"Oh come on ED, II bet you look Fiine. And 2iince when have you had contact2?"

"A couple of swweeps...and no! I'm not taking off my glasses for my contacts! Especially in front of you!"

Apocolypse_Arisen:

This is a question for your admin...

Have you ever made any fantrolls?

-admin

Actually I have.

If you go to my bio you can see the small info....there's kinda a backstory to mine....

I'm sorta thinking of making a story about what would of happened in HOMESTUCK if my fantroll was there. Part of the trolls on the meteor.

I drew a couple of pictures but Im not that great an artist....I dunno.

I don't think I'll be doing that though until I'm done with most of the things I'm currently writing. Thanks for asking though! :)

-erisolshipper