#117

Kira_Rogers :

N-no Sollux s-stay!-glares at Eridan-

"I didn't do anythin! So stop lookin at me like that! Gog..."

xRoxy_Lalondex :

TG: *knocks lightly on the door* admin? are you okya... er, okay*?

TG: plz come out, we all miss you and frankly both me and probly kanaya r pretty worried

.....not now...in a while,okay? I promise....

JazzyMin97:

Noooo i did it now >~< i cant believe it... Please at least be associates.... Will ypu at least do it do for awhile for admin????

*walks back*

"That all depend2 on hiim..." *crosses arms*

"Wwe havve to wwait for her to come out... She's thinkin..."

Fanfictato :

Oh fuck no, this isn't happening, you lil' shits better make up. I didn't read 115 chapters just to have you guys bitch about sollux cheating, for fuck sakes the guy rarely ever goes outside and spends most of his sad life with technology, of corse he'll be good, karkat and you are probably just really shit at it because you actually have lives. *walks over to locked room and points* and you morons made admin upset! especially you Eridan, face it, you fucked up.

"I knoww I fucked up all ready! Gog damn it evvery body just shut up!!!!.....and I'm changin out of these fuckin clothes already! Can't believve I wwore this for such a long fuckin time!"

*gets up*

"Diib2 on bathroom." *walks in*

"Wwhatevver...."