#183

Charlienitram12:

Charlie: *hugs back* yaaaay! I love you guys! Thank you! Oh and your drawings of you guys are going great so far by the way!

"Oh II totally forgot about that."

"Oh that's good!"

TheAlternativeRuler:

*phew* Eridan is back to normal! That was a close call! So sollux, you've been asked the question of what you'd do with a drunk Ampora, but Eridan had not been asked something similar. Eridan, what would you do with a captor on mind honey?

"Oh cod. Sol on mind honey?"

"2p what would you do?"

"Tie you to a fuckin chair so you don't try anythin stupid."

"Wow that's a liittle har2h..."

"Wwhale they said you on MIND HONEY."

"True....."

NepetakittenLeijon:

Admin how is the puppy?

Oh Seba-Chan is great and still cute!!!

*plays with him*

Homestuckbabe:

Eridan what do you think of Sollux's eyes and what are you twos favorite thing about each other

"I think his eyes are amazin. I mean come on? Twwo colors? They're perfect."

*blushes* "Thank2..."

"And I lovve evverythin about sol. But mostly his adorable lisp."

"My lii2p ii2 not adorable...and II love how ED doe2nt giive a 2hiit about all the negatiive 2tuff people can 2ay. IIt2 hot. Hehe.."

*blushes*

The_Empress_To_Be:

)(oly s)(it sollux Re you alrig)(t?

Please tell me t)(at Eridan DIDNT kiss you!

*hugs*

"No he diidnt kii22 me. IIm totally Fiine."

"Wwhat wwould of happened?"

You don't even want to know...

RookieReader678:

Yura: I caNt seEm tO coNtrOl iT. WheN I tAlk WitH my HanDs I SeeM to FliNg pEopLe aNd sTufF arOunD.

*accidentally flings Eridan to wall* See!?

Admin: Eridan, if you turned into a landweller how would you feel and what would you do?

"Okay first of all....oww. And if I wwas turned into a landwweller...I wwould act the same wway I normally do. I wwould be okay wwith it.....noww."

Eridan-Ampora:

Agghhh Wwhat wwould you shit heads-and admin- recommend for this horrible, disturbing, PAINFUL, boredom?

"2hiit head2?"

"At least he didn't call admin that."

Aw thanks! *smiles*

"2o your bored? II dont know. IIm not ED."

"Wwhale if I'm- you...if you're bored then go play fuckin Clash of Clans or somethin. I like that game...I don't knoww if you do though....Or go in a mirror and adore howw fabulous wwe are." *scarf flip*

When I'm bored I out on my headphones and listen to the male version of Let It Go. It's really awesome. And them I draw or something. But since your Eridan... Hmm.... I don't know... Make out smith sol or somethin. *giggles*

"They only one Wwhos touches sol is me! Nyeh!" *hugs sollux defensively*

I meant the other one..

NepetakittenLeijon:

When mew guys are angry what do mew guys do to calm down? I just listen to music and play video games all at the same time this is fur all three of mew

I sit in my corner and just think about everything. Literally everything. Or like what I said in the last question. I listen to Let It Go.

"You really liike that 2ong don't you?"

*grins* I don't care, what their going to say~

"Oh cod. Please don't... That song is stuck in my fuckin hea-"

"Let the 2torm rage on!" *joins in*

"..........." *sighs* " The cold nevver bothered me anywway...."

Yay!

"Hehe. Niice."

"I think I mentioned this before..oh wwell. I kinda just sit in a corner too...and think about Wwhy I'm. Mad or upset... Sometimes I count backwards from one hundred."

"II mo2tly 2tay on my hu2k top and block everyone out untiil IIm ready two talk or 2omethiing."