#243 is a good number for a perfect end.

This is the last update guys. Thank you so much for all of the amazing questions and support through out this work!
I'm happy to be ending like this. It was fun while it lasted, but I think it's about time we said goodbye to these two trolls.. I hope you enjoyed!
~ESS

---------

sharksdiminished
PLEASE NAME IT BEESEA. Pokemon combination of beedrill and horsea

"That2 actually not a bad iidea..."
"I LOVVE IT!"
"But doe2nt iit 2ound more appropriate for a giirl?"
"If we havve a girl, that Wwill be her name!"

greasywafflez69
OMG AAAHHHHH CONGRATS GUYSSSS EEEEKK....I mean *clears fhroat*
Congrats on the grub by the way *tries not to squeal* okay okay do you guys have a not names?? If so what are they??
*kind of jumping up and down*

(( sorry @snowcrystal2 I can't re-type your quirk because of the O's ))

AdminandHerOCs
Any ideas on names you two?~

@ThePaintbrushPaladin
OMG WHAT ARE YOU GONNA NAME IT
ITS GONNA BE SO CUTE
And now everyone has made up to each other GROUP HUG *hugs everyone*
And do you want it to be a boy. Or a girl?
OMG I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONNA VE THE BEST GRUB EVER

@viotlrgdh
Aaaaaahhhhh grub!!! :D are you having more than one? Wwhat wwill you name him/her??? Oh cod oh cod *heavy breathing* also sollux wwhat are your thoughts on the newws?

"WWhoa.. Lots of questions on Names and Gender..."
"II thiink iit2 awe2ome! We're gonna bee a famiily!!"

IM GOING TO BE THE BEST GOD DAMN AUNT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"For 2ure iif iit2 a giirl, Bee2ea.. Adorable..."
"Wwhat about a boy??"
"II don't know.."

@LinbahHomestuck
OoO Congrats! Wait..... Are they twins or it is it twins?

"Oh shit.. Sol.. WWHAT OF THEYRE TWWINS?!"
"Two ii2 alway2 awe2ome."
"Of course you wwould say that! But... TWWO?!"

@RainbowDragonOuO
Eridan is having a grub! *flips table* LET ME FUCKING NAME ONE GARY OAK...please.. *fixes table*

"Wwho the fuck is that?"

AquaShimmer
OH MY GOD!!! Eridan honey, we are goin shoppin! You got a grub on the way and there still ain't a nursery! TO THE STORE AND OTHER PLACES THAT SELL BABY STUFF!

Midnight_Strider
Oh. My. GLUB! ---Eridan we HAVE to go shopping *takes Eri to the mall*

*gets taken away* "SHOPPIN! ILL BE BACK SOON!"

@Otaku-at-heart
W-wait! OMG *eyes turn gold* EEEEEEEEK
OMG OMG Wait. Do you know the baby's
gender yet? 😀 *jumps up and down excitedly* THIS IS AWESOME ADMIN WHAT DO YOU THINK?! *eyes turn black to blue-grey* o-oh my. W-what happened while I was... Out. Oh no. I-Im sorry *leaves*

No gender yet, and I'm so excited! I LOVE GRUBS!!!!! THEYRE SO CUUUUUTE!!

Amalia_Hakari
Here is some stuff this stuff I am don't helping raise babies and grubs I have done my share of babies but like grubs still I shall still think about helping raise them but anyhow sorry I ranted here *hands them a bunch of grub toys*
and also admin are you going to have them throw a wriggler shower?