#111

Charlienitram12:

Kanaya: *stands in shock of what Eridan said* Eridan Please Calm Yourself.... That Wasn't Nice Of You To Say To Admin....Sure Things Won't Heal Over Amytime Soon But That Doesn't Mean You Need To Yell At Your Friends...

Kar-kitten:

Sollux, Eridan is being mean to admin help her out.

*sollux uses psionics and pins Eridan to the wall*

"Wwhat the hell!"

"What the fuck diid you ju2t 2ay two her!?!?"

"Wwhy do you fuckin care!?"

*puts hand to his throat*

"Why wouldn't II care!!?? 2he2 a fuckiing great per2on even though 2he put me iin thii2 dre22 and 2tuff!!! 2he2 great and iif II 2wear!!! IIf II ever catch you talkiing two her liike that agaiin!!! II Wiill kiill you Ampora!"

Eridan-Ampora:

wwhale then, I thought I wwasnt THAT immAture...Eridan,me, wwhatevver...should I be encouragin you or..I don't evven knoww..?

No don't encourage them! I know it's you, him, he....you know what I mean! But don't encourage them! Sol from your timeline already said he didn't want to see them fight!

"Oh your gonna kill me?"

"IIf you ever talk two Admiin liike that agaiin II Wiill!"

"I'd like to sea you fuckin try!"

Kira-Rogers:

-pulls out hatchets- E-ERIDAN YOU L-LITTLE PRICK LEAVE S-SOLLUX ALONE. H-HARRY POTTER W-WANNA BE!

"Harry potter wwanna be!?!? I'll do no such thin! You can't tell me to stop!"

"Ha! Look2 liike 2ome one2 on my 2iide!" *drops him to the floor*

Guys stop already!

xRocy_Lalondex:

TG: guys GUYS PLESS STOP ur makin poor admin cry that's not nice :( stop being blakc please u ain't no fun when you're black

Come on guys really please go back to red I waited so long and then you just had to go and crush my dreams QAQ (oh message for admin just cuz is That_Geeky_Friend btw updates my profile) ~admin

"II don't care iif were black!"

"I don't fuckin care if she cries! She can do it all she wwants!"

"What Diid II ju2t 2ay two you! Fuckiing priick!!" *throws him to the wall again*

JazzyMin97:

Poor admin! Now I feel really guilty to even show this...Should I get Yuno? And trick her?

http://nurbzwax.deviantart.com/art/Merstuck-Sollux-466661898

And damn it Eridan and friggen sol! Just when I was about to ask you guys super great questions. Don't make me get you f*%#^% ancestors in there. I will do it if you don't quit. Oh and btw if you talk to erisolsprite like that again I will personally come gut sollux like a fish and/or tear one of my most favorite characters apart limb from limb aka you fish-fins! Am I understood?

Don't feel guilty. I think that's an awesome drawing! Maybe it will get their attention....Sol come look at this!

"IIm not fuckiing 2toppiing from beatiing thii2 liittle fii2h up!!"

Oh my god! Stop already!

"No your not understood! I'm not listenin to anybody's fuckin complaints!! Go ahead. Tear me limb from limb. You wwont fuckin do it if I'm your Favvorite.."

"IIll gladly do iit..."