#234

TheAlternativeRuler :
Omg what have I done. Why did I make Sollux a little kid the adorableness is going to kill me. Anyways, Eridan, how's life treating you as Sollux's babysitter? Also, here's a bee plushy for Sollux because he's sooooo cute!

I suggest after this we stay away from changing them... Please...

"I agree..."

"Etheee!" *sollux lifted his arms up to him, holding the plush bee in one hand*
*ed picks him up*

"And life is treatin' me Wwhale I guess... Just as long as wwe don't get any problems with this adorable lil' guy right here.."

AkiraHolland :

Eridan is no longer 5 poof. Now admin is a boy for one chapter. Now hurry sol eri talk to admin about boy stuff before she turns back.....*goes into toilet and flushes it* byyyyeeeeeee!

*POOF!*
What the hel-*covers mouth due to deep voice*

*eridan and lil sol start laughing*
"Alright admin... It's time we had a talk about the birds and the bees..."
"Beeth!!"

I already know about that!! *blushes* have you not seen the fanfictions I read?! Ugh... Why do I feel weird... And.. Sweaty? Did I get turned into Equius?!

"Hah, no.. I guess that just howw human boys are... I think.."

@i_love_waffles69
OH MY GOD SOLLUX AS A 2.5 SWEEPS GOD O HAVE TO GIVE HIM THIS*hands him an basket of honey and stuff bee* and Eridan my friends hates you may I please use her wand to "handle" her?

"No you can't use my wwand..and fuck you to her too! Nyeh!!!"

"Beeeeeeeth!!!!!"

AquaShimmer
I was quoting a song by Fall Out Boy. I know Breaking Benjamin is not heavy metal. I've been listening to it for three years now. -_-

Well sorry... You didn't make it clear you were quoting... Someone please turn me back to a girl!!!

Aww... Sol is so cute!! ^3^ Have something to snack on. *gives him honey flavored candy*
*suddenly very serious*
And be careful with him Eridan. *slowly gives him four bags of sour gummy octopi*
erii2ol2priite: hey! tho2e wwere miine!
Admin: I don't care~!

"Yay!!!" *takes candy and runs*
*takes candy*
"Of course I'll be careful wwith him!"

homestuckbabe
Gives ERIDAN a little bumblee bee onsie for SoL that grows with him when he grows up so it'll never be thrown away!*"yay cuteness Sollux can you sing sweet little bumble bee for eridan?

*puts onsie on Sollux*
"There! Noww you look even more adorable!!"

"Whath thweeth liitthle bumble bee?" *tilts head confused*

Rudderzaurus
Camaru:N0 CAPT0R BAB1£S AR£ MY WWW£AKN£SS
Karkat: WELL....SOLLUX IS PRETTY CUTE.....SHÏT
Camaru: shutup y0 h£s b£1ng ad0rabl£

"Back off kar, he's mine.." *hugs lil sol*
"Kk!"
"And no swwearin' in front of him!"

perci0usbamb00 :
yeeess. oh, could you guys give me some ideas? I have a request for a gamzee and equius story but I'm having major writers block.

I can help!
"Oh cod..." *takes Sollux out of the room*

Hm... Gamzee X Equius... *coughs* IShipIt*coughs*

Hm,.. Maybe.. An AU of some sort?
Y'know, Demonstuck, zombiestuck, mermaidstuck, Humanstuck, schoolstuck? I don't know... Or a situation that happens after the game, or an AU without the game at all... Or a Sadstu-

"Admin, no."

*pouts* Just make the story your own and have fun with it! If it doesn't appeal to you, then don't write it, and pick another idea that you like! If you like it, write it!

DemonKitty21
What do you guys think of the quote I made?

"Don't hate yourself for what could happen in the future. Don't hate yourself for what has happened in the past. The present only lasts a millisecond, so there is no time to hate yourself now. There is only time to live."

"Vvery thoughtful..." *smiles*

"II liike ith!"

It's great. Made me stop and think about my life for eight minutes... Hehe.. Eight...

"Wwoww, you are still your old self evven as a dude.."

TheRandomFandom101 :
aww, Sollux! You're soooooooo cute! *gives a bee plushie and a shirt with two bees and black and white striped sleeves* here ya go, honey *...bud-dun tissss* Eridan! What are you and tiny Sol gonna do now? Also, what do you think of small Sollux? *points to little Sollux* and Sollux, honey, what do you think of Eridan?

"More beeth!"
"Enough wwith the plushies! Cod! Our beds are covvered in nothing but plushies! Evven though wwe lovve em'.."

"II liike EThee! He'th niithe, a-and funny! And II like the way he thalkth!"

"Aww! Sollll!" *picks him up, rubbing his cheek against his as Sollux giggles*

"Cod you are so adorable!!!!!!"

@fishnuggets
Hey sollux do u know why eridan always wears that sweater? Hehe cause I do *winks at eridan*

"Whath are they thalkiing about EThee?"

"Um......"

@MirladeFrances79
aww thanks for the tips admin... and OH baby cutey Lil sol~ what's with all the cute little wiggler here! *hugs and nuzzles on Lil Sol* and Eri, would you like to tell bout ur wand cause me personally likes wands.... ehe

No problem!

"Wwhale... This is my wwhite science wwand, cause' evveryone knowws Magic doesn't exist..." *pulls out wand*

Hehe..

"And Kan gavve it to me as a present. She evven made little designs on the end instead of my usual plain wwhite one.."

*gives Sol another bee plushie and a yellow cape* now you're gonna be like eri with capes! use it when you're grown up kay? *gives Lil Sol to eri* kbaiiiiiii~ ;D
*throws my special stardust to the floor and vanishes from sight*

*puts on cape and runs around*
"Weeeeeeeeeeee!"

LionessDiva
Do you like nachos?

"Nachotht!!!"
"Yes! Wwe lovve em'!"

I made some! *walks out of kitchen with nachos*

*all get some and take a bite*

*POOF!*
*POOF!*

*touches head* Yes!!!! I made them correctly I'm back as a girl!!!!! Being a guy was weird!!!

*touches face* "fuck... Beiing fiive wa2 weiird... Two much 2urgar iin my 2y2tem..."

"Aww! You looked so cute though!!"