45

Okay friends. It's a long one but a good one.
IT'S. ABOUT. TO. GO. DOWN.
Soo much DRAMA 😬

"I need you to come to my SoLA Muse Cotillion Saturday." Olivia told Juliet as she sat next to her in class. "Saturday!?" She replied. "You do realize it's Tuesday, right? I don't have a dress."

"Look, I know it's short notice but I really need my best friend there. We'll go shopping! I'll even buy it for you."

"My mom would kill me if she caught me in a dress that she didn't make Liv.. What about Spencer?"

"He's my escort."

"Not Asher?"

"He's uhm.. busy"

"Well, then there you go, Spencer will be there."

"Okay, I need my girl best friend there."

Juliet paused for a moment, she wasn't a fan of last minute invitations. "Fine.. but why?"

"To show some support." Olivia laughed and she shoved her hand into Juliet's shoulder. "Why such the hesitation? Do you have a date or something I should know about?"

"Well, no. But I was suppose to hang out with Madi and Kyle."

"Kyle, huh? Didn't you hang out with him the other weekend?"

"And Madi."

"Oh, right right... Kyle is kinda cute though, don't you think?"

"Kind of, I guess."

"Yeah, you're right. He's more on the hot spectrum."

"I didn't-"

"Why don't you go for it? I mean, I'd say it's pretty obvious that he is into you."

"I don't know.. it's just, things with Jordan-"

"What about Jordan?"

"What do you mean what about him?"

"Well, you said 'things with Jordan'."

"Yeah. He and I are starting over, taking it slow. I was kinda of hoping maybe we would work things out."

"Oh."

Juliet was confused at her friends sudden change in demeanor. "What? Why are you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"That." She gestured towards Olivia. "Why are you telling me it's a bad idea without actually telling me it's a bad idea."

"It's just- he has a lot going on."

"Yeah, so I've heard."

"So, maybe getting back together isn't the best idea right now."

"Liv, what's going on with Jordan?"

"Nothing?"

"You just sa-" Juliet started to say but the bell rang which meant that all conversations were to come to an end so class could start.

Olivia quickly turned her attention forward to the teacher who was closing the classroom door. Juliet looked over towards her, at a loss for words. She was left confused. Confused on why what Jordan was going through which such a big secret.

After school, Juliet headed over to the Cafe where she knew Spencer would be. It had been two weeks since his dad passed away and his life was finally returning back to somewhat normal. He started work again just trying to keep his mind busy.