80

Four months had come and gone. Four months of Spencer and Olivia finally being the couple they were meant to be. Four months of Jordan and Simone giving their relationship a fair go. Four months of Kyle and Juliet choosing to forget about what was to come that next fall and love each other in the moment. All of their love lives, thriving.

"Why are you home right now?" Ezra asked his daughter as she walked into the kitchen at 10am. "Shouldn't you be at school?" "It's senior skip day." She replied as she sat next to him.

"Mom called you out?"

"She did."

"I feel so involved. What are you going to do today?"

"Kyle and I talked about going to the beach."

"Is Kyle not in school?"

"No, it's Crenshaws skip day too."

"Hmm.. I think I'll stay home today."

"Dad!" Juliet gasped at her fathers comment.

"What? I'm not ready to be a grandpa."

"Yeah, I'm going to go.."

"Alright sweetie. Have a good day." Ezra called out as his daughter walked away from him for the front door. "Guess I can check the birds and the bees talk off my dad list." He smiled to himself.

"I am starved." Juliet told Kyle as they sat down at a table in the Cafe. "Did you not eat breakfast?" He replied.

"No. I think my dad attempted to give me the sex talk so I dipped."

"Your dad thinks you're a virgin?"

"Well I haven't informed him that I'm sexually active. Have you told your dad?"

"Yeah?"

Juliet's face turned red. "Okay, different situation. Have you told your mom?"

Kyle pressed his lips together and said, "Okay that's fair." 

As Juliet dove into her salad, Kyle felt his phone blowing up from his back pocket. When he pulled it out, he had texts from JJ and a notification that he was live on social media. He clicked on the video and stared to watch it. "I thought you said Spencer and Liv were at the cabin today?"

"They are. I think they're finally going to take the next step and have S. E. X."

"Well, if so then that's really awkward."

"How's that really awkward?"

"Because JJ is at the cabin boasting about how he's about to have the best senior skip day ever." He told her as he showed her his phone. Juliet took the phone from his hand as she said, "He what?! No no, he's not suppose to be there."

Just as Juliet finished her sentence, her phone started to go off. She put the phone to her ear, knowing it was Spencer. "What happen to your romantic getaway?!" She asked him. "It got away." He replied.

"Yeah I see that on JJ's live.. What happened?"

"Liv and I got here just after Jordan and Simone."

"Oh no.."

"Oh yes. Jordan didn't give me a heads up."

"And JJ?"

"He tracked us. Apparently he has all of our locations, including yours. Said to tell you and Kyle to come out when you're done at the Cafe."

"Remind me to turn that off.."

"I'll remind you when you get here."

"Spence, no. Not with Jordan and Simone there."