74

I promise it's the real deal!!!!

"Are they even going to be playing?" Alyssa asked as the cheer team sat in their lounge waiting for word on the refs decision. "Why don't we asked Juliet?" Emily laughed and she, Hanna, and Alyssa looked her way. Juliet looked up from her phone to look back at them." "Why me?" She questioned.

"Isn't it obvious that was all about you?" Hanna rolled her eyes.

"How was it about me?"

"We'll let's see- you fucked our quarterback all last summer then somehow conned him into being your boyfriend only to break up. The same summer you fucked Crenshaws quarterback and now for some reason he's your boyfriend. JJ has been in love with her since second grade. Spencer too, but since last year. And Asher, well he's probably just pissed he hasn't gotten any action, unless of course he has?"

Juliet looked at Hanna as Emily laughed next to her. Her eyes then landed on Alyssa who just stared back at her with no expression on her face, just a blank look. Juliet shook her head at the two saying "Go to hell." As she stood to her feet and walked out of the lounge to get away from her toxic teammate.

She found a dark lit hallway and pressed her back against the cold painted cinderblocks right as the tears started to fall. "Hey, you okay?" She heard someone ask as she stood there with her head titled back. She looked to her left to see Jordan walking up to her. "I'm fine." She replied wiping her tears. "What are you doing? Did they make a decision yet?"

"Uh- no not yet. Still waiting on the ref. I was just heading to the bus, I forgot to grab my bag. What's going on?"

"I'm just so sick of mean girls." She said as the tears started to fall again. Jordan reached out and wrapped her in a hug.

"Alyssa?"

"No.. Hanna and Emily."

"Ah- Alyssa's Minions. What did they do?"

"They spoke the truth."

Jordan pulled away from her and gave her a confused look squinting his eyes.

"I slept with you and conned you into a relationship after sleeping with Kyle. I conned Kyle into a relationship after we broke up. Gosh, I'm such a-"

"Hey hey hey, you didn't con me into anything, okay? I wanted to be with you. And you didn't con Kyle into anything either. Look, they're just bitter jealous bitches trying to get approval from Alyssa."

"But it was all true."

"So you've had sex with two guys? At least you had a relationship with both of them. You're not a hoe, slut, whore- or whatever it was you were going to call yourself. Forget them. You're Juliet Banks. You're smart, funny, and a really good cook. That's what you are."

Juliet looked up at Jordan and gave him a smile.

"You okay?" They heard someone ask. This time when Juliet looked towards her left she saw Kyle standing there. "Alyssa texted me letting me know what Hanna said."

Jordan looked to Juliet giving her a smile and carried on his way, holding Kyle's eyes along the way.

"Jules.." Kyle said walking to her.

"I hate that I let them get to me."

"Mean girls can be vicious." He cupped his hands around her face and kissed her lips. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She quietly told him.

"I love you."

"Are you sure about that? You aren't with me just because I conned you into it?" She chuckled.