6

Juliet sat outside of Beverly's school doors waiting for Spencer to get to school so she could see if he was okay. He didn't return any of her texts from the night prior. When Olivia and Jordan walked up, she didn't see him with them. "Where's Spencer?" She asked the twins. "Good morning to you too, Jules." Jordan mumbled as he walked by her and into the building. "I took him to Crenshaw last night." Olivia told Juliet as she held her hand out to help her up. "Is he alright?" She questioned.

"He's pissed."

"Rightfully so."

Juliet took one last look around before she headed inside, that's when she saw Spencer heading their way. "Hey!" She called out as she walked down the stairs and made her way up to him. He looked down at her, he didn't even bother to take his headphones off, he just kept walking.

She grabbed onto his arm, to get him to turn to face her. He took the headphones off and rested them on his shoulders around his neck. "Yo, what do you want?" He asked her. He was clearly annoyed. "You ignored my text last night? I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She told him.

"What's it to you? You Beverly kids don't give shit two shits about me."

"Not true?"

"Ain't that so? Did you know that Jordan tipped off Chatsworth?"

"I uhm- yeah I did." She sighed.

"Exactly."

"Well what did you want me to do? It's not like it was premeditated, he did it out of anger. I only found out it was him minutes before you moved into the Bakers."

"You could have told me, Jules. I thought we were friends."

"We are! But respectfully, I'm also Jordan's friend. I was put in the middle and my only choice was to stay out of it."

Spencer let out a laugh and turned for the school. Juliet was angry, her blood was boiling, she wasn't okay with the fact she was being made out to be the bad guy. "Don't walk away from me, Spencer James." She snapped at him. He was shocked at the fire that was lit inside of her. He turned back around and said, "What do you want me to say? You Beverly kids-" he started to tall her but she cut him off.

"You know what, no. There is no 'you Beverly kids'. You may not live here, but you do go to school here. So technically, you're also a Beverly kid. Yeah sure, some of us are assholes and some of us are jealous, but not everyone is. And yeah, some people may look down on you, but I don't. I'm your friend, Spencer. Shit, I'm probably the best friend that you've got here. So just because I didn't run to you like a little bitchy school girl and rat Jordan out, doesn't mean I'm a shitty friend. It wouldn't have changed Chatsworth decision to question your permit. When you're done sulking around because you think everyone here is out to get you, come find me. I'd love to give you a reality check."

Spencer watched Juliet and as stormed off everything she said was true. Beverly was no different than Crenshaw. It's just now he was on the receiving end of it all.

As he walked to lunch, Spencer saw Olivia sitting at their usual table alone. Juliet was sitting between Jordan and JJ at their usual lunch spot. "So what, no Jules today?" Spencer asked Olivia as he sat down. "No, she said you two are in a fight." She replied. "I assume it has to do with what happened outside of the school this morning?"

"Yeah, only as soon as she walked away I realized she's right."

"What's going on?"

"I basically put her in the middle of Jordan and I. I was angry that she didn't tell me he was the one to leaked the information. How can I ask her to be a good friend to me when that would mean she's a bad friend to Jordan?"