49

He was kind, smart, handsome, and he was funny. Kyle was everything that a girl could want. He was everything that Juliet could want. Things just made sense when she was with him.

As Juliet was about to turn in for the night, she heard her phone going off from her bed. She expected it to be Kyle checking in on her, but instead it was Spencer who was showing up on her caller ID.

"Hello?" She said answering it. "Can you help your boys out and pick us up?" He asked.

"Who is us and what is that music in the back?"

"Me, JJ, Ash, and uhm- Jordan."

'Jordan?' She thought to herself.  "Okay, and you're where?"

"College frat party."

"And why am I having to come pick all of you up at 12:48 in the morning?"

"Because we are drunk and Asher is trying to fight every college dude in this place."

Juliet paused for a second, she didn't want to drag herself out at that hour, but she was also wanting to make sure the guys got home safe. "Drop your location." She said and hung up the phone.

When she pulled up to the frat house, they were all out sitting on the curb. Spencer was the first to stand to his feet allowing him to claim shot gun while the others had to cram in the back seat. "Hey, thanks for picking us up." He told as they started to pull away. "You owe me." She told him with a yawn.

"Yeah I see that."

"So, please do tell me how your college visit went yesterday?"

"I tried to commit."

"What do you mean you tried?"

"My offer is on hold."

"Because of your shoulder?"

"Because of my shoulder. They want to see if I get back to 100%." 

"That's bullshit." Juliet snapped, "You're Spencer James. Your 80 is most people's 100."

Spencer didn't know what to say. All he could do was laugh it out and try to change the subject. "How did your date go last night?"

His question caught the attention of Jordan from the back seat.

"It went well, actually. Very well." Juliet told Spencer.

"You went on a date?" Jordan asked. Spencer couldn't help but shake his head. "She did, with Kyle. Layla and I saw them at the mini golf course."

"Man, I love Kyle." JJ said. "Like, he is this awesome dude, you know? So genuine. And I mean, not to mention he's one hell of a qb. What was he ranked again?"

"Why don't you take him on a date yourself?" Asher asked JJ, almost annoyed.

"Forty-eight." Jordan answered. "He was ranked forty-eight." 

Spencer looked at Juliet and she looked back. She could tell he was sorry for bringing the date up around the other three. "It's okay." She mouthed.

"So are you going to hang out with him again?" JJ asked Juliet.

"Probably, I had a great time."

"Awesome! I'd love to join."

"Yo JJ, do you not know what a date is? Usually doesn't involved friends unless it's a double date." Spencer laughed.

"Have him bring Madison, problem solved!"

The guys shook their heads, but Juliet was actually open to the idea. "I'll talk to her about it." Juliet told him, which put a wide smile on his face.