17

Multiple missed calls, countless texts that were left on read, and endless attempts at school to get her to talk to him. Jordan needed to make it right with him and Juliet.

He walked up to Spencer as he stood at his locker and said, "I need your help." Spencer looked up at him shocked and asked, "With what?"

"Juliet, I really messed things up."

"By doing...?"

"I hung out with another girl."

"You cheated?" Spencer snapped.

"No no- it wasn't like that. I got into a fight with Asher and needed to let loose. So JJ and I went and hung out with someone people and she found out."

"So this girl is just your friend?"

"Yeah, I guess you could call her that."

"Then tell Jules that? You know she ain't like that, she's trusts you."

"I've tried, she isn't listening."

"Damn, you must have really pissed her off."

"Will you talk to her? Please?"

Spencer looked at Jordan and he could see the desperation in his eyes. "Alright, I got you, I'll hit her up at after school okay?"

"Yeah, that'd be great man." Jordan tapped him on the arm then walked around him to head to last period. He turned back to him and said, "Oh hey, did you write your speech, Mr.  Division Player Of The Year?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it." He smiled.

As soon as Jordan rounded the corner, Juliet made her way down the stairs. Spencer looked over and saw her heading his way. He figured it was the best time to talk to her about Jordan. "Hey there." She smiled as she walked up to him. "Excited for your award tonight?" "Excited is an understatement. You going to be there?" He asked.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't missed it for the world."

"You going with Jordan."

Her face dropped at the sound of his name. "No, I'm going with my parents. Boosters of the recipients are invited if the player or coach is from their school."

"Ah. You two okay?"

"He talked to you, didn't he?"

"Yeah. He did." Spencer chuckled. You couldn't get anything by Juliet Banks. "He knows he messed up, why don't you cut him some slack, Jules? He says this girl is just his friend, I know you ain't the jealous type, so what's up?"

"Hm- seems that he left off the part where I told him I'd skip the booster party with my parents so he didn't have to be alone and he told me not to."

"He what?"

"Exactly. He chose hanging out with some random girl no one knows about over his own girlfriend. He claims JJ was there, but I don't even know if he was. I haven't asked and honestly I'm scared to."

"No, I got you." Spencer told her. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was like that. You do you though. I think you're reacting the right way."

"Good, because I thought it seemed a little over kill." She laughed.

______

"Juliet, sweetheart, come on let's go!" Kimberly called from the bottom on the stairs as she put her earrings on, "We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming!" She shouted back as she was in her bedroom sliding her dress over her shoulders. She still wasn't sure she wanted to go to the award ceremony, but she figured she should to show her support for Billy and Spencer.