You and I [N]

you are beautiful...no one would dare to deny. But your sassy attitude just made yourself looked even attractive.

I stared at the photo of you stored in my phone. There are over a thousands
photo of yours in my phone but i like this one the most.

 There are over a thousands  photo of yours in my phone but i like this one the most

the way you smile...i like it no i love it.

When you ignores other boys and just walks towards me made me feel special.

( twice enters)

I place my phone onto the table and look at the bracelet on my wrist. It was my birthday that time...you told me that you made me a bracelet. It has a ❤ on it which made me smile so much.

I remembered..you was pouting...complaining that it took you hours to make it. I giggled softly.

I lie down on the bed and saw the painting on the wall. I treasured it alot because we painted it together.

It may not be the nicest artwork but it was best for me.

The way we sat beside each other and started painting it.

The way you planned to paint a tiger which looked like a kitten.

The way we started a paint fight and made a mess.

I smiled unconsciously again.

I sat up and went to the kitchen. I took a cup and it brought back memories again.

It was a cup designed with a photo with both of us. A cup that only you and i has.

You cried when lisa accidentally dropped it. It was smashed to pieces. You locked yourself in your room.

It was a very precious cup to her since i gave it to her on our first anniversary date.

You went cold for the whole month due to the incident. I decided to share mine with you so that you would be in good terms with lisa.

I drank a sip of water before going to the living room. Kuma sat on my lap while i watch youtube.

The cute nistakes you made were going viral in youtube. I am glad that you made a youtube channel. You was so happy that blinks reacted positively towards your act.

You always check the amout of followers every minute just to see if it increases. You was sad when there was some hate comments but quickly replaced it with a smile after seeing the blinks commenting.

I stood up to strech again. I look at the ring on my finger. Finally, i mange to claim this cute yet sexy woman mine.

" what are you doing, jagi."

Someone backhugged me and i know who she is immediately.

" nothing much just thinking."

You smiled and hugged me more, " what is it about?"

" about you and i..."

I turned you around and kissed you passionately...

" jennie, i love you"

" love you too, honey."

You smiled and pulled me into another kiss.