Hate to love pt2 (requested)

Y/n pov

" jennie!"

" what?" she stared at me coldly. I gulped before started to talk.

" you don't like kai, right?" i asked her.

" i love him." she walked away and called someone. I stood there and sighed. Why must you lie to me?

Kai told me that she is just using him to make me jealous. Your plan worked, jennie. Because i am indeed jealous.

I called jin to pick me up so we could go to the bar. Soon, a car stopped by and jin's head pop out of the car window.

" lets go, bro." he sat back down on the driver seat. I entered the car and slammed the door close making jin flinch.

Jin is my best friend. He could read me like a open book when no one else could. He stays with me when i am down, celebrated with me when i am up.

He is the only one i trusted and thats why we were friends. People wanted to take his place and spread rumors about him but why would i fucking trust them?

" come on man, cheers." we both took a shot. I groaned at the impact once it slid down my throat. Jin patted my back and gave me some water.

I pushed the cup of water away and place my head on the table.

" hyung, why can't she like me instead?" i cried silently.

" if you want her, why don't you chase her?" he sternly stated while i looked at him shockly.

" i am not joking, y/n. you only have a chance in life, use it wisely." he continued to drink while i slowly digest his words.

Should i still confess to her? But she already has kai...

Jennie pov

Urhhh...that pabo still have not ask me anthing about my relationship! He don't like me, i guess. Kai always buys me things i need but y/n don't even spare me a look!

I guess i just have to start loving kai since it would be unfair for him.

I brought some pizza and walked to his apartment. I unlocked the door with the key he gave me. I stepped onto the cold tiles on the ground and olaced the pizza boxes on the table.

Just as i was about to call his name, i heard moans from his room. Wow, he is already cheating huh?

I kicked the door opened and the two people on bed jumped up in fright.

" babe..." kai wrapped his body with the blanket. He wore his boxers before running to me. I dodged him before slapping him hard and harsh.

" don't babe me. This is a fake relationship anyways." i pushed him away and walked out of his apartment.

" jennie!" he called out but i ignored him. Before i closed the door, i decided to speak some last words.

" take the pizza as a goodbye gift." with that, i slammed the door shut.

I continued to walk in the snow without my hoodie on since i accidentally left it in kai's apartment. I rubbed my hand, searching for some warmth.

I kneeled down and hugged ny knees since i was freezing cold.

" kim jennie?" a voice spoke from the back. I didn't manage to take a peep and my eyes closed.

Black...was all i see.

Y/n pov

" kim jennie?" i saw someone's back that resemble jennie. She just suddenly fainted and fell to the snow.

Is that really her? By any chance, is that you?

I flipped her over and realized that it was really jennie.

I touched her hands and thought that it was a block of ice!

" hang on." i carried her in a bridal style and rushed to my house since it was very close from here.

Shit-

i just drank...what if i do something to her? Aish...i need to help her anyways.

" i am sorry but lets go."