I know i love you~2

Y/n pov

i hugged her tightly, making sure she is close to me. I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time.

I know she don't love me back. But i want her to know that i love her. I always do. I was struck dead the moment i saw her.

She don't know how whipped i am for her.

All she knows is that this marriage is arranged and fake.

" y/n..." she broke the silence. I bit my lips, she is going to ramble about how we don't need to love each other once again.

I closed my eyes, ready to hear all she have to say. But no. She said nothing. But what she did made me completely surprised and shocked.

I opened my eyes.

I look at her. She connected our lips. Our forehead touched. Her hands caress my cheeks.

I know i shouldn't feel turned on or something but...i just want to feel this once. I want to feel loved.

I pulled her by the waist to deepen our kiss. Her arms were locked around my neck as she let her tongue travel in my mouth.

My mind went blanked.

I pulled away and slapped myself hard in order to wake myself up.

" y/n, what are you-" i cut her off.

" No, jennie! What are you doing to me? You make me fall for you every second but break me down the same second!" she kept quiet, giving me chance to continue.

" so what if its an arranged marriage? Can't we try to love each other? Can't we try to take care of each other? Why must you find another person when you have...me?" i broke down completely. This was my first time letting out all my emotions all at once.

She was caught off guard when dhe saw me crying. She helped me wipe off some tears, " i am sorry...i thought i didn't love you. I really hated this marriage in the past. Taehyung and was happily togther when i was arranged in this. But now, i slowly find myself falling for you."

" r-really?"

She smiled slightly.

" then do you love me?" i want to hear it from her. I want to confirm that she loves me.

" i-i am still trying to gather all my thoughts and emotions. I don't know okay. I have a feeling that i love taehyung and you at the same time."

I furrowed my brows. Two person at the same time? Is she treating me like a substitute? When she don't fancy taehyung then she wants me.

Not so easy, girl.

" then i shall wait till you gather finish them." i flatly stated before going back to my room, locking my door. I groaned as i remembered the conversation earlier.

Why does her words always hurt me so much.

2 week later

Jennie broke up with taehyung after she finally made up her mind on whether who to love. I was on cloud nine to be exact. happiness soared within as i brought her into a hug.

I took her out for a dinner, we watched the stars, had an awesome night together.

Its the first time we have spend so much time together during marriage. The first time i felt real happiness.

1 month later

" you still hang out with taehyung?!" i angrily threw the pillow onto the ground.