jealous [M]

Arhh, i hate it when they are so busy.
I mean, i love it when blackpink has a comeback but it just means that jennie would come home later than usual.

So basically, today is the day of the fan meeting. Jennie promised me to bring me there too. She was excited about it but was worried that there might be haters there. I spotted hate comments at her instagram post everytime.

( its true so please report them and help our nini.)

When we reached the destination, it was already flooded with fans. Now, the job of the managers and body guards turned 10 times harder.

I spotted a guy holding his phone close to Rosé and jennie. They were wearing dress which made him trying to take a photo of their underwear...

I grabbed his wrist harhly making him wince in pain. The two girls turned around, shocked of what they saw. The manager soon ask for his information and placed him in the black list.

After the 4 angles sat on their sit, they started to introduced themself using the microphone. They all smiled sweetly making blinks scream.

( relatable😌)

Soon, the first fan walked up to get her album signed. Then, one by one up. Blinks really brought some good stuff for them...geez i like the snacks.

Jennie frequently looked at my direction but quickly turned away since we didn't want news about us to spread. The way she hugs the pushies given by blinks melt my heart. She's cute...

Then, a male fan went up to rosé since she was at the side. I could sense her getting a little uncomfortable maybe because of the topic they are talking about?

When it came to lisa, it became obvious that the male fan was making them feel uncomfortable. Lisa tend to look down more when the male fan came.

Jennie was next and i punched the wall lightly. The guy was staring st her chest! Just because she is wearing a slightly revealing clothes but that does not give you the right to stare.

Jennie kinda notice it and tried to hug the plushies to cover her exposed area. I could notice the fan slightly roll his eyes. The fan pulled the plushies away slightly which made jennie shocked.

The atmosphere was getting awkward so jennie quickly signed the album. When jennie gave the album back, the guy intentionally grabbed her hands a bit before taking the album to jisoo.

I scoff and drank a sip of water. I walk to a manager by the side. " take note of that guy" the manager nodded.

Oh, you might be wondering why i can just order him like that. Because my father owns yg...

( now i hate y/n...)

Ok ok chill, i know many people hate my dad, but i am really different. But no matter what, that guy should go to hell, enter the black list.

When the guy was finished with jisoo, he went out by the door. I followed behind him.

" stop right there." i ordered.

He turned around and the smell of alcohol filled my nostril. i scrunched my nose in disgust.

" what do you want?" he asked impatiently.

" only if i could punch you..." i calmed myself down before clapping my hand twice.

Soon, a bunch of guards came and pinned him down to the ground.

I grabbed his chin, " just to let you know, no one can do that to the 4 queens. "

He smirked," i can't wait to see them in bed!"

i punch him hard in the face making cry. Seriously...weak man.

" get this animal out of my face!"

i angrily walked back to the fan meeting room. Nice! Its over.

When jennie got down the stage, i placed my arm over her shoulder.

" you okay?"

she slightly nodded, " there is one guy staring at my..."

I kissed her forehead and giggled.

" don't worry, people who gets me jealous goes to hell..."