Happy

Jennie pov

I watched the scene in front of me. Tears slowly filled my eyes. I know i deserved it but...its hurts. It hurts so much. Y/n ah, please stop.

I slowly kneeled down as i continued to stare at y/n and rosé kissing. My legs are getting weaker and weaker each second.

I regret it.

I regret breaking up with you.

I regret...everything i did to you.

If i had a chance to get you back, if only i had.

Flashback

" what do you mean?" y/n ruffled her hair with tears of rage in her eyes.

" isin't it obvious? I have a new boyfriend." i stated without feeling disgusted of myself.

" wae?" she shook her head in disbelief. " i need to boost my popularity. Staying with you just drag me down." i scoffed making her break down more.

Yes. I am selfish. I have learnt from my mother well. Love will die out sooner or later. Why not find someone better so that you can earn more advantages?

" i thought...you love me?"

" not anymore...y/n. I am sorry." i was about to hold her arm when she step backwards.

" no...don't be sorry. Love can't be forced right? I will let you go, jennie. Just remember that i will love you." she bitterly smiled making my heart ache slightly.

She left without turning back. No hug, no kiss. Nothing. I should be happy...i am free now! Why do i feel so down?

End of flashback

Selfish...i am that selfish in the past. I don't even understand love at all. What shit did i even learnt from my mother? Fuck.

Stupid. I am so foolish. I am such an idiot to ask you to let me go. I was so happy when i was released but now i regret it. I regret it all, y/n.

" jennie?" i widened my eyes in shock when y/n called out my name. I wanted to walk away but she gripped on my wrist.

" what are you doing here?" it was just a simple question but it already make my heart beat 2 times faster.

" i-"

" baby! Ah, jennie unnie!" chaeyoung was glad to see me. Her eyes was sparkling with happiness.

If i was her, i would be so fuclimg jealous to meet y/n's ex. I see...thats why y/n so happpy to be with chae. I am different from chae, way different.

I am a jealous monster while rosé is a kind and gentle angel.

See the difference?

" wanna catch up a little? Lets have our lunch together." y/n suggested making me nod my head. Rosé cling onto my arm and started to walk with me.

Chae has always been like my sister. I love her. But not as much as y/n.

Even if its someone i love so much like chae, i will still do anything to grt what i want. And now...i want y/n.