Just a dare pt2

Jennie pov

" morning jennie."

" morning." i greeted the students making their eyes widen in shock. I could hear many of them rubbing ther ears and eyes, making sure they heard it right.

The girls came to me and walked behind me. I pulled them forward so we all could walk together.

I changed. And i know that. I also know the reason why.

For the past 1 month, i was taken care with love and loyalty. Who says you can't date a nerd? I felt really hapoy with him/her.

" jennie." someone blocked my way. I looked up to see someone i always dreaded to see. Kai.

" looks like you are happy." he chuckled as we walked along the corridor. I just hummed in response, not wanting to know what he will do.

"Since you are done with the first half of the dare, its time to proceed to finish off the dare." he finally let it out before looking at me.

Fuck. I shook my head and glared at him.

" i love her/him." i sincerely stated.

He leaned to my ear and whispered something to me making me froze on the spot.

No...y/n.

Y/n pov

jennie suddenly called me to meet her after school at our favourite café. I know i am a nerd in school but i actually know fashion very well.

I decided to dress up a bit and picked one of my favourite outfit.

I checked myself in the mirror before taking my car keys. Yes i am rich. Its just that i didn't want to show off to others.

If you show off your rich in school, you will have many friends that crave for your money. So...i wanted to keep it simple.

I found a genuinely kind and caring girlfriend whom i fell for and loved deeply.

I drove to the café to see her already waiting there. Her eyes were not as bright as before, it was fill with sadness. When she saw me, she manage to forced out a smile.

She ordered drinks for us making me frown. She usually ordered only 1 for us to share but today, 2.

She held my hand and caresses it with her thumb.

" y/n, we need to break up." my head shot up. Looking at her in disbelief, i grabbed her hands tightly.

She sighed before pushing my hands away. " y/n, i don't love you anymore. Please, let me go. It was all just a dare."

Her words broke me. My heart seems to break apart like a puzzle, peices by peices.

I cracked a smile before laughing bitterly, " but you did loved me before."

Her eyes widened before standing up to leave. I grabbed her wrist, " the dare is to break up. We already broke up just now, lets get back together now." i said hopefully.

She shooked her head.

" it don't work like that." she swung her arms away from me before getting onto her car, driving off.

I was left there with 2 drinks and a broken heart. I slumped myself onto the back of the chair before crying silently. Why am i always the target?

_________Time skip_______

From today onwards, i am a brand new me. Not the nerd anymore. But a new me.

I dressed up nicely before getting onto the bmw. When i was parking the car, students crowded around, wanting to check the car out.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut making some of them flinched. I took off my sunglasses before walking towards the school. The girls behind were screaming intensely while the boys all checked their outfit and sighed.

When i entered, everyone looked at me. Not the stares they gave in the past but a heart shape stare. It may sounds weird but its true.

They were shock to see my transformation from a nerd to now. I walked towards the class with a bunch of girls following behind me.

" kim y/n." i heard someone clapping and approaching me. I turned around to see kai and jennie beside him.

Kai noticed me staring at jennie and sneered.

" wae? She is my girl now." he purposely interlock his hands with hers.

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to walk away.

" yah! Come back!" kai walked over to me and forcefully turned me around before landing a punch on my face.

Jennie wanted to walk over to me but stopped herself. I mentally cursed, feeling betrayed.

I kicked kai hard in his stomach before standing up, cleaning the dust on my shirt.

" if nothing good comes out from your mouth, don't open it." i glared at him.

I pointed at jennie before tilting my head.

" from now on, you are none of my business." i coldly finished off my sentence and walked off.

But....i failed to see the girl whom i stil love, crying behind me.

I know my words hurt you but thats exactly what you did to me. Your words hurt me 100x more than mine.

I will move on from you, i swear.