One sided love pt2 ( requested)

A/n: i will let y/n be a he/him. But girls can change it to she/her. Thanks for reading!

Jennie pov

Arggg...why did i push him? I am so fucking stupid!

Its felt impossible but i did really fall for him. He was the one that always help me unlike the one that just wants my body.

I know he likes me but what he don't know is that i like...no i love him.

He thinks that i would never smile at him but...i always smile when i talked about him in front of my friends.

The only reason i talked to taehyung is to make y/n jealous. Y/n is a really shy guy, he don't initiate the first move to even ask someone out.

At first, i thought y/n would get super jealous and immediately ask me to be his girlfriend. Which actually, i would.

But in fact, he just crashed down. I could always see his eyes calling defeat. It hurts me seeing him like that. Its does.

" hey baby girl." a hand landed on my waist. I pushed the hand of in disgust.

" what do you want, taehyung?" i asked him impatiently.

" wanna hang out? Take some shots and stuff." he smiled at me.

Taking shots would be fine but the stuff...which i know what it is is not fine. Why would i sacrifice my v card to a playboy?

I rolled my eyes, " no."

Crossing my hands, i walked away from him.

He chased after me and grabbed my arm. He turned me around in rage before pinning me onto a wall.

" is this happening because of that idiot?" anger. Anger is all i heard.

He was not that same taehyung anymore. He is just a monster, trying to find an target in bed. And i am not gonna be that target. Never.

" if you are talking about y/n, he has a name." his eyes were now wide enough to shot thousands of daggers.

" did you fall for him? That fuc-"

i slapped him. His words got cut off immediately.

" leave me alone."

He suddenly laughed and smirked afterwards.

" not so easy, honey." he rasped out and pinned me to the wall.

I gulped.

Y/n pov

I searched around the whole schoold, trying to find jennie.

There is no way i will just leave her there and let her get hurt by that jerk. I held my shoulder that was bleeding and walked up the stairs.

" taehyung stop!"

its...wait, thats jennie! My princess!

I rushed up the stairs without caring about my wounds. Blood stains were all around the place making me felt bad and gulity for the cleaner.

I ran towards that annoying ass hole before shoving him awat from jennie. This girl is mine and mine only, you jerk.

" fuck off, taehyung."

he grabbed her fist tightly and made several cracking sound making me gulp.

I have never fought with anyone before.

I tried to copy what he did by helding my fist. I turned it slightly making a loud crack sound, i mentally cursed at the slight discomfort.

" lets end this." taehyung raised his fist and planned to make an powerful punch. I quickly dodge it before grabbing his arm and twisting it.

He fell to the ground, powerless at that point of time.

" i give up. Stop!"

i quickly let go of him and glanced at jennie. She gave him a final kick on his butt before scoffing.

I slightly smiled before grabbing her hands and pulled her with me.

She gasped the moment our hands interlock. She squeezed my hands and walked beside me.

" y/n, can we..." i shut her up by planting a deep kiss on her lips. I took her hands and cupped my face with it.

" lets start a new relationship. A healthy one..."

She chuckled, " i promise it will never be one sided anymore."

We kissed passionately and smiled into the kiss...