Say you won't let go

A/n: this song is a must-listen :)))

Third person pov

" hey. Hey? You there? Y/n!" the phone dropped onto the cold hard floor. The frantic girl anxiously find the location of her best friend after getting no response.

Y/n, on the other hand, fell asleep with bottles of alcohol surrounding her. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead while she moved uncomfortably.

Soon, the call ended. With luck on rosé's side, she managed to locate y/n and immediately drove over.

" lucky that we shared location with each other." rosé sighed in relieve and parked her car before rushing in the bar.

Since it was not those bar that is full of pervertic people looking for one night stand, rosé calmly walked around the tables to search for her best friend.

Rosé pov

Jinja...this girl. Why does she always come here when she is heartbroken. Is it because of jennie again? Life is always so unfair, right? I should be the one that take care of y/n and love her and not jennie.

She knows nothing except to break her heart.

I hate it.

I hate it when i am being known as y/n's best friend.

"  y/n ah..." i stood beside her and held her arm. I shook her shoulder lightly, trying to wake her up.

" rosie?" she husked out.

" yea?" i bit my lips when i heard her deep voice.

" why did she leave me again?" she choked on her tears and lied back down.

" she don't deserve you, y/n/n. Don't cry please..." Its hurts me so much, so much when she cries. It felt like my whole world collapsing when she cries.

I held her by her arms and supported her weight. After a some time, i finally managed to help her buckle up her seatbelt.

" pabo...you are not the only heartbroken one." i carefully wiped away her tears before staring at her. She is charming indeed. Pretty and handsome at the same time.

Flashback

" whats happiness?" jisoo asked me while sipping her coffee.

" i like her and imagine she like me too."

" then whats sadness?"

" imagine." i bitterly chuckled while she sighed.

" why are you wasting time on her? You can always find someone better..."  I placed the cup onto the table and leaned back.

" to me, she is the best."

end of flashback

Y/n pov

" rosie?" i rubbed my eyes to check if it was her. Wait. Why am i here in the first place?

" cause you are drunk like hell." rosie slightly roll her eyes playfully. Oops, did i say it out too loud?

" i made your favourite, come on." rosie smiled before leaving me to change into a new clothes. So i guess i slept at her place for a night? Damn, i got the best friend ever!

Time skip

" y/n/n, where are you going?" rosie backhugged me while i wear my shoe. Its a cute habit of her since young, i an used to it.

" I am going to find jennie." the grip on my waist loosened. Rosie took her hands away and stepped back. I turned around to check on her but she ran to her room and slam the door shut.

" is she on her period or something?" i mumbled and walked out of the front door.

Well, Jennie is so called my girlfriend. Why is it so called? Its because she don't treat me as her girlfriend. She treats like a stranger now.

I heard that she was eying a guy she met on the streets. Kim taehyung he is. His name sounds so powerful, i bet he looks good.

Why am i not jealous? Theres no point in getting jealous. The faster i get jealous, the faster everything will end. I am not ready to let her go yet. Not now. Not ever.

I walked to jennie's apartment since she don't stay far from me. I nervously knocked on the door but someone pushed me away.

" are you the delivery guy or something? I need to meet my girlfriend so fuck off." the guy exclaimed before proceeding to unlock the door with his keys.

Keys.

After Jennie started to eye other people, she took away the keys she gave me. She stop calling me at night and only replies my text with an "okay" or  "bye".

Why i am still happy now? I really don't know. Since i will be sad later on...why not be happy first?

The guy walked in before slamming the door shut not forgetting to smirk at me.

I didn't want to be angry. Its just hurts me more. I took out my phone before texting Jennie that i brought her breakfast.

"okay."

Again. This type of response is all i got. No thank you from her. Nothing.

I asked her to open the door so i could pass it to her and she left me on read.

I sighed.

I was about to leave when the door opened, revealing jennie with her pajamas. Cute.

She rubbed her eyes before looking at me. " here." i passed her the bag of her favourite breakfast. I wanted to stroke her hair but she moved away and avoided me.

My hand was left there in mid air. I let it dangle there for a few seconds before slowly pulling it back.

" lets bring this to the end, jennie."

" what?" she looked at me in shocked since she knows how whipped i am for her.

" this relationship is breaking apart every second and it hurts me! I am hurting here and you are having fun with your other toys there!"

slap.

Jennie's hands starts to tremble when she saw the red mark on my face. I smiled at her with tears engulfing my eyes.

" i don't want you to let me go in the past. But listen, now, i am the one that let you go." i walked off. happiness, sadness all started to burst within myself.

all i know is that i left without any regrets.

5 years later
third person pov

"what do you think about this?" y/n wrapped her arms around the shorter girl.

"it looks amazing." y/n peck her fiancee  cheeks before going to pay for the engagement ring they both wanted.

This was surely the relationship y/n wanted. Trust and loyalty was all that she wanted. She felt save in this relationship.

" lets go home and cuddle. Maybe some movies?"

y/n looked at her fiancee, " didn't you want to go to the pop concert?"

" you look tired, baby. Lets just rest." y/n smiled at the suggestion given and stroke her partner's hair.

" thanks babe. You are the best." y/n felt loved in everyway. She has never experience all this before and it made her felt so special.

" thanks for all this, rosie."

All y/n wanted is love and now, she has it. She has a girlfriend whom she loved a lot. Rosé was the girl that she wished for.

Y/n knows that no matter what happens, neither any one of them would let go...

A/n: love you guyssss. Thanks for reading!

   (\---(\
  („• - •„)
┏∪∪━━┓
┃    ILY   ┃
┗━━━━┛