Trust issues [M]

I started to track down jennie's location. Why? Because i am starting to get suspicious on her. She told me thqt she is going to meet lisa but would she laugh over the phone just with a friend?

I changed into a black t-shirt and a pants and followed jennie from behind. I could see her standing beside the road, waiting for a taxi. I quickly hide behind a pole.

When a car stopped beside her. Its not a taxi, its someone's car. The guy in the car got out of the car and went to open the car for jennie. Jennie smiled sweetly at him. It broke my heart.

I quickly asked my driver to take me to them. We followed them from the back. I silently cursed when they managed to cross the traffic light but we were lacked behind.

Luckily, we shared location with each other. I took out my phone, smirking slightly. The phone indicated that battery worn out...Shit.

I got off the car midway and walked to the street that jennie and i usually goes to. I went in to the store selling flowers since one of my friend works there.

" hey jen, where's y/n" i could hear mark's voice in there. They are in there!

" he..he is not free today..." jennie spoke up...she lied.

Soon, jennie walked out with that man. She was holding on to a bouquet of rose. I sighed and walked in the store. " y/n!" i could sense how shock mark was.

" did jennie just-"

" no, she is not cheating....no!" i started to tear up while lying to myself. Mark went beside me and slightly hugged me.

After that, i continued to look for her. I want to see her cheat right in front of me...

Ah ha! I saw them standing outside an orphanage. So...now they want to adopt a child! The heck? I angrily stomped towards them.

Jennie was shocked to see me but then she suddenly smiled. She wanted to hug me but i dodge the hug. She looked at me confused, " why baby?"

" why? Because you are cheating on me!" i spat it out.

She looks shock. Then, the guy and her started laughing. Damm..it made me even angrier.

" whats so funny?" i tried to sound stern but still softened seeing her laugh.

" baby, this is my brother..."

Huh? I thought she she was the only child...she saw me tilting my head so she explained again.

"Aigoo, you look so cute. My mother adopted him so he is not my biological
brother."

my cheeks suddenly turned red in embarrassment. " then why are you guys here?"

this time the guy there spoke up. " i work here. And jennie told me how much she wants to volunteer to take care of the orphanage. jennie look down, slightly embarrassed.

After introducing myself, i shook hands with taehyung. He is a kind man, his girl friend would be lucky!

I pulled jennie closer to me. " lets go home." i whispered to her.

" you are not mad?" she questioned cutely.

" nah. I am proud of you..."

" why?"

" volunteering is a good act!" i smiled

jennie hugged my arm tightly, " you should join too!"

i kissed her forehead and played with her hair, " why not!"