Not meant to be~pt 2

jennie pov

Another night without my boyfriend. He always has no time for me. Its always work, sleep, eat and repeat.

This few weeks was the worst. He didn't even came back to our shared house.

He always told me that his work needed him to stay back overnight.

Weird excuse but...i still love him. I thought that he would be the first person i love and the last but y/n kind of caught my eyes.

Is it weird that i forget all my worries when i see y/n?

Is it weird if my heart beats faster when i see y/n?

Is it weird if i hope to have some time alone with y/n?

I bet it is.

I think i had fallen in love once more. But, i already have a boyfriend.

I know y/n and i have a snall age gap but she is still my student. Teacher and student shall remain a normal relationship right?

No, if i really confess to her, she might get anxious and never dare to face me ever again.

Stop jennie kim! Stop your foolish mind! Stop because you love your boyfriend!

" jennie!" someone backhugged me slighly making me flinched. I soon relaxed after knowing that it was y/n.

" yah. I told you to call me that when we are alone not here." i whispered to her before moving forward, making her pout at me.

Ahhhh, how i want to pinch her cheeks. She is so cute!

y/n pov

i got in her car and place ny bag at the beack seat. Jennie sat at the driver seat and pulled the seatbelt.

She struggled to wear the seatbelt making me giggle. She pushed me slightly and hide her face in embarrassment.

" its your car and you still can't wear your seatbelt?" i mocked her softly and moved closer to her.

I reached out for the seatbelt, slighlty pinning her to the side. She stared at me while i quickly helped her wear her seatbelt.

" come on, lets go." jennie blushed and quickly drove off once i caught her staring at me.

I turned on some songs, making jennie to sing along to the song. Damn...her voice, i could listen to it for hours, days, months or years!

" ye you got that yummy,yummy, yummy, yummy." i sang along loudly making jennie smack my head with her free hand.

Time skip

"come in." jennie dragged me into her house. I entered her room and placed the textbooks and other stationaries onto the table.

" lets start by improving your essay."

i groaned and complained making jennie crossed her arms.

" how about...if you get A for your next essay exam, you can request anything." she grinned.

Anything. Well...if thats so, i already know what i want.

" anything?" she nodded making me bit my lips happily.

" here, try describing simple things to improve."

jennie wrote some things on the paper, asking me to write out the description for each of the item.

A pencil? How am i able to describe it? Arhhh, for the sake fo the reward, fine.

Jennie pov

i keep stealing glances at hrr side profile. She is really handsome and pretty at the same exact time.

" i will prepare some drinks."

I walked out of the room and closed the door softly behind me.

Its already 5. Hmm...i need to send her home later. Why flies time flies so fast when i am with her.

I was about to return to my room when the front door open wide. Shit, my boyfriend is back!

Taehyung lied down on the sofa and started scrolling his phone as if i was invisible?

" hey jennie, its late-" y/n walked down the stairs with her bag. She stopped immediately after seeing taehyung.

Taehyung eyes left his phone and he stood up to sent daggers at y/n.

Fuck.

His jealous ass is starting again.

" why are you in my house?" he gritted his teeth.

Y/n pov

I remained calm and refused to get mad at this jerk.

" you sure its your house? You left jennie and this house alone for weeks, didn't you?" i attacked him and rolled my eyes.

" you-"

Jennie stopped taehyung by patting his shoulder. She later on approached me, " you should leave. I will call a taxi for you."

taxi? So you want to stay wih this jerk instead of me? Frick.

I angrily stormed out of the house. There were tears in my eyes...tears of anger.

No i shouldn't feel this way, i am wrong. I am trying to steal away someone's girl! No...whats wrong with me? I am such an idiot.

So after all, you are meant to be with him.

Not me.

I thought we could have a chance.

But i don't want to risk our relationship.

Two people. Two different lifes. Two fates that aren't meant to be together.

A/n: i am having a fever now😥. But anyways, i want to thank you all for supporting me through this book. I have never though i could pass 8k reads.

Thank you for reading and make sure you enjoyed and had fun while reading. LOVE YOU ALL❤.