Hate to love ( requested)

a/n: come on guys! Stream it! Permission to dance♡

" yah, look where you are walking!" a force pushed me till i knocked into the locker at the back. Everyone loooked into our direction and placed close attention.

" must you be so aggressive, jennie kim?" i gritted my teeth while rubbing my back. She rolled her eyes before walking away with her gang.

Yes, blackpink...those girls.

There is a dancing machine there who likes to act like a crab.

A girl there wanting to date a chicken.

A girl there who tries to bully someone but ended up crying because she pity them.

And...kim jennie! That stupid, cold hearted ice princess! Why does so many people have a crush on her? Aish...

" hey, they look better day by day." jin nudged my shoulder while looking at the girls.

Blackpink huh? I have never seen their pink side though. They were well known for bullying in the past. Even though they stopped, their good looks still attracted many fools.

After many years of being in the same class, i started to get along with jisoo, lisa and rosé. It would be a lie if i say jisoo is not caring, lisa is unfriendly and rosé is not cute.

They are all actually freaking kind, cute, friendly! Thats why we are best of friends right now. Except for that ice cream...wait, ice queen.

( ice cream and ice queen is stuck in my head😂)

" yah! You are dozing off!" jin knocked my head and messed my hair up making me whined.

" by any chance, are you looking at jennie?" he teased me while i blushed a little.

" hell no!" i walked away and entered the class.

I am not looking at jennie, right? I am not! I am just...looking at the view! Yes, the view haha!

Urhhh, i sound like a creep.

Jennie pov

" unnie...you are staring at him." lisa poked my shoulder and i looked away from y/n.

" no! i am not..." i cleared my throat and the girls were laughing at me.

" you like him, don't you?" jisoo asked me while giving me a look.

" hell no!" i pretended to roll my eyes and walked to my class.

Do i like him? No right? Someone help me!

Y/n pov

i was peacefully reading my book. Yes i love reading cause i am a smart kid! Smart and handsome hehe.

" stop reading your comics and act as if you love reading." jennie snatched away my comic book before reading it.

" yah, return it!" i grabbed the book before pulling it towards me making jennie fall on me. I secured myself by holding onto the table.

I stared into her brown cat eyes, its like a black hole, sucking me. Shit, i am attracted to her!

I stood up and ran out of the classroom when i heard a bunch of footsteps entering the class.

Fuck.

A bunch of jennie's fanboys! Whats with all that signs writing ' i love you, jennie!'

Its not like she would like you bunch of idoits! Wait i am not jealous, aren't i?

Jennie pov

i bit my lips as i recalled what just happened. I touch my lips...i almost kissed him. Aish, what am i thinking?

I hate him, right? We were enemies since young!

" jennie! Will you please go out with me?" kai pleaded me over and over again and followed me.

I comtinued to walk and wore my earbuds. I really hate hearing his voice. Disgusting.

I was about to shut him up when i saw y/n infront of me with his bunch of fangirls. What is wrong with all that bitches? Y/n don't like sluts, urhhh.

Wait i have an idea!

Y/n pov

" will you be my girlfriend?" i heard someone speaking. I looked over to see kai kneeling down infront of jennie. I frowned.

Say no! Please god damn no!

" yes!" jennie showed him her gummy smile before they hugged. kai kissed her cheeks over and over again.

Fuck-