You loved me

" y/n, stop."

"but i can't...jennie."

she looks at me with those teary eyes. She pushed me away slightly.

" its for the best y/n. We can't be together."

i immediately sat up while breathing heavily. Damm...why does this nightmare always appear in my dream. I lay back down and tried to hug jennie. Aish, how dumb of me to forget...she is still at work.

I ended up hugging her pillow instead.
Tik tok...tik tok...the sound of the clock was very loud. I can't really sleep after all these nightmares so i went to get a cup of milk.

When i walked to the kitchen, i heard noises outside the door. I walked closer to the door and heard jennie talking?

" bye, baby."

" see you tomorrow, hun." it was jennie's voice.

Before she was able to enter the house, i ran back up into the room. I place the pillow on top of my face. The pillow collected all my tears.

Soon, the door of jennie's and i shared room opened. I could feel her getting closer to me. I was waiting for her to lay down but no....

She took her pillow and blanket and stood up. I held her wrist, " what are you doing?"

Its dark but i could sense her staring at me. " i am sleeping at the other room today."

with that, she walked out. I cried harder, hitting the pilow with my hands.

( i did that too, anyone else?)

i slept with tears in my eyes, crying myself to sleep.

Time skip to morning

i slightly yawned and turned to the right, wanting to hug jennie. Ahh, i forgot about last night again.

I frown and went to take a shower. After that, i went to cook breakfast.

I cooked jennie's favourite pancakes.

( why is it always pancakes?)

Aish, shut up. Thats the only thing i can cook. I placed them on the plate and served them on the table. After decorating jennie's pancake with a big heart shape in the middle, i sat down and waited for her.

After 15 minutes, i saw her rushing down the stairs.

" where are you going?"

She took her handbag and walked towards the door.

" taehyung invited me for a breakfast. So bye."

she slammed the door shut and drove off.

I look at the plate of pancakes and redecorated it. Now, this looks better...i smiled bitterly. It was still a heart but a broken one, 💔.

I didn't even bother to eat the pancakes anymore. The moment was ruined so badly. It was supposed to be us eating happily together, feeding each other...

I slightly cursed and took out my phone.

Me: hey baby.

Nini: What?

Me: lets break up.

Nini: what! Why? No way!

Me: do you love me?

Nini: urm...yea.

Me: lets change that, you loved me. Lets break up.

Nini: whatever, bye then.

I off my phone and started to pack my shirts. This is jennie's house so i have to get out of here. Who cares actually?
I can live in my mansion so?

I know you loved me but i will always love you.

Loving you hurts but it...

Will

Never

Stop

Me

From

Loving

You.

A/n: i really feel bad for writing so many stories that made jennie looks like she was cheating. I am sorry, guys.