When she accidentally hurt you

" awww, come on!" jennie pouted when i took her phone away. She was scrolling through her social media when you decided to mess with her.

I opened the door before closing it shut behind me. I ran to the living room while i heard footsteps trailing behind.

" y/n! Return my phone!" i hid behind the sofa and sticked my tongue out at her.

" bleh! No!" she groaned at how childish i was. We chased eaxh other around  the house like tom and jerry.

By the time we were running for 5 minutes straight, jennie threw herself onto the sofa and tried to catch her breathe.

" nini? You okay?" i slowly approach her and checked on her.

She sat up and pulled me closer to her. She took my hands and tried to snatch the phone away from my grip.

I chose to not let go of her phone since i was having fun teasing her.

" y/n, stop!" jennie yelled and pulled the phone away, making me fall onto ghe sofa. I did not give up and took jennie's phone again which made her glare at me.

I tried to get up again but jennie sat on my stomach. She was as light as a feather so it doesn't really affect me.

She took her phone and tried to take it back but my grip was too strong. Or should i say her grip was weaker than mine.

After a few minutes of war, she finally took back her phone. However, she used too much force that she started to fell back when she snatched back her phone.

She screamed knowing that she would fall off the sofa anytime. I reacted fast by grabbing hold onto her arms and pulling her to me.

She was clearly shocked and surprised at my actions.

She fell on top of me, her elbows landing onto my face making me whine in pain.

She immediately removed her arms away and checked on my face.

" baby, you okay?" she worriedly asked as i continued to cover my face with my hands.

Imagine a rock hitting your head...yes thats what i felt. Its hurt so much that my eyes got teary. Thank goodness she didn't hit my eyes or i will go blind by now.

" baby, i am so sorry!" she kissed my forehead, trying to get my attention.

I slowly remove my hands away from my face. Jennie gasped when she saw a big red mark on my cheeks making her feel even more guilty.

" i'm fine, nini." i laughed but groaned when my fingers brushed by my wound.

She gently touched my wound and kissed it and i swear...the pain did go away.

" i am sorry, y/n/n." her eyes was filled with guilt and sadness.

" its my fault for messing around with you. I am sorry too." i kissed her forehead.

I know she still felt bad for hurting me since she continued to stare at me.

" lets just cuddle and watch some movies. I just really want your attention." i admitted while scratching my nape.

She frown slightly at my response. She thought back at how she only texted her friends and look at social media platforms for the past 1 week.

" alright, lets do that." she smiled at me before takimg the remote console.

" i really love you jennie."

" pabo, its hurts me when i hurt you. I love you with all my heart."