Blind

I was shocked to see my beloved girlfriend getting into a car accident.

I froze on the spot when the car crashed. The reason you was there was because the girls are making mv for their new song " ready for love".

( i really hope the song will stream soon!)

But unfortunately, the scene when jennie should be driving the car got into an accident. The car swayed and banged into a tree nearby.

" medic!" teddy shouted. He was there to support the girls, being a good brother. I ran to the flaming car without hesitation.

" jen!" thats all i could shout before blackpinks managers held me back. All i could do is cry while looking desperately at jennie who is getting safed by the medic team.

I pushed the managers hands away and ran towards the medic team. I was about to reach out my hand towards her when one of the medic punched me hard making me fall.

" let me go!" i yelled at him. He continued to hold my wrist tightly.

" stop! She is already dead!" he declared.

My heart started to crumbled apart...

I opened my eyes, beads of sweats were on my face. I covered my face with my hands. I pulled away the blankets before tearing up.

( nightmare again??!!)

" y/n? You there?" jennie called out. I smiled a bit before pecking her forehead.

" did i wake you up?" i asked. She shook her head and tried to interlock her hands with mine but she can't find them.

I look at her sadly when she tried to find my location and hug me. I sighed and took her hands and placed them on my cheeks.

Her warm hands were holding my cheeks, not too tight but filled with love. She started to move her hands until it was met with my lips.

I could feel her leaning in...closer and closer. She thought her lips would land on mine but it landed on my cheeks. I giggled again when i saw her pouting.

I kissed her lips softly, letting my tongue explore her mouth slowly. I pulled away to see her lips curving into a wide smile.

" i want to meet the girls." She stated.

" anything for you, darling."

with that, we cuddled together and slept.

Time skip to next day

" hun?" jennie hands wandered around her trying to hug me. I placed my arms around her waist, making her feel secure.

" you ready?" i asked her and peck her lips.

She swiftly nodded before letting me guide her to the cafe nearby.

People eyed us when they pass by. Some pointed at jennie and laughed while some gossip about us.

I was walking with jennie when she accidentally knock into someone.

" bitch! See where you are walking!"

jennie bowed a little, trying to apologized.

" kneel down! Then, i will forgive you!"

I hold onto jennie's arm and stood infront of her.

" she already apologized, what do you want?" i glared at him.

" a blind people like her should not belong in the society!" he smirked.

I lose my control and pushed him hard till he falled onto the ground.

" so what if she is blind? She is still a human. A human that needs love and care. Jerks like you are ones that don't belong in the society! I don't care if she is blind, because i fucking love her! I fucking love JENNIE KIM!"

( woah...🙂 )

After some police officers stop the argument, jennie and i went to the cafe. That jerk was caught due to his disrespectful words. Suit him right.

" jennie! Y/n!" the three girls waved at us. I guided jennie to them before pulling a chair for her to sit down.

After what happened just now, jennie became very clingy. She didn't sat on the chair but sat on my lap. The girls smirk and started to teasing us.

We had fun talking about our memories last time. Jennie has her brightest smile that day.

" y/n....are you sure about it?" rosé whispered to me.

" i am, rosie." i smiled at her.

" the doctor told me that the surgery would be on next week." i nodded at her.

Yes...i am going to donate my eyes to the girl i loved the most. I want her to be able to see the beautiful world again.

when you are able to see again, look at the mirror. I want you to discover your own beauty...

I want you to love yourself again...

I want you to live a life of a normal person...

I want you....to be happy.

As long as you are happy, i would do anything to help you.

" why would you donate your eyes to me?" jennie asked me while crying hard.

" because i love you, jen." i softly told her.

( i don't know why, this reminds me of bts ' your eyes tell' )