she forgets your birthday (requested)

I stretched and yawned loudly when a beam of sunlight hitted the room.

" nini..." i groaned and tried to grab her hand. To my dismay, she was not beside me.

I frowned and removed the blanket covering my face. She is nowhere to be seen at all.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I opened the door to see jennie sitting on the coach, scrolling through her phone.

She was wearing a t shirt with a skirt which made her look perfect already. I smiled at the thought of her being so beautiful.

I backhugged her and placed my chin on her head since i was taller than her. She hold her heart and hit me slightly for scaring her. I laughed at how she acts around me.

" i got to go, baby." she kissed my cheeks before wearing her shoes. I stared at her in disbelief. Is this a prank or something?

" are you kidding me?" i asked her, slightly hurt and disappointed by her behavior.

" Ya, kai invited me for breakfast. Don't worry, he turned gay." she smiled at me before closing the door shut.

I look at her disappearing from the house and driving off. I was left there frozen in shock. All i could feel at this moment is sadness.

Tears of dismay slowly trickle down my cheeks while i just wiped them away harshly. Such a lame way to start a birthday.

*Knock knock*

Jennie? Is she back? Did she finally remember my birthday?

I ran and opened the door in a rush. There stood rosé....then, lisa and jisoo pop out from the back.

My mood turned better when they came. I giggled at what they did to surprise me.

" where is jennie unnie?" lisa asked while preparing the food.

I sighed, " with kai."

they showed me a confused reaction and after awile they all became to shout.

" what?!"

" what is wrong with that mandu?"

" why did unnie did that?"

i covered my ears to save my earbud from getting destroyed.

" girls, i know you can hit the high notes well but not here in my house!" they laughed at me sheepishly.

" i will call her now." lisa took out her phone and was ready to dial jennie's number when i stopped her.

" let her enjoy her breakfast first."

They were concerned at me since my tone was flat and i don't usually do that. I was cheerful most of the times but this time...i am dead on the inside.

" come on, y/n/n. Lets eat first then." i let then drag me to the dining table before we all dig in.

I slowly munch on the food and massage my templates. I was not angry for sure but completely confused.

I don't know what to feel right now. Sad? Disappointed? Shocked? I seriously don't know.

After barely eating anything, i stood up and walked to the living room. The girls looked at me worriedly. They knew i wad deeply hurt this time.

" i am back, y/n!" the door swung opened, showing jennie. I did not even spare a look at her.

" why are you guys here?" jennie asked the girls confusedly.

I heard jisoo sighing and i saw her pointing to a balloon stating ' happy 25 birthday!'

" oh." jennie started to bite her fingernails since she knows she messed everything up.

She slowly approached me and tried to kiss my lips but instead, i just turned my head to the other side making her kiss my cheeks.

She knows she has fucked up and gulped.

" i am so sorry baby." she starts to careless my cheeks. I pushed her hands away from me and avoided her eyes.

The girls were awkward at this situation and decided to leave us in the living room for the moment. I mentally cursed when they left me alone there.

" i am really sorry, baby. Let me make it up for you."

i pinched the bridge of my nose, " no need."

" please?" she pouted.

" i am really heartbroken....i thought you would remember. "

Jennie hung her head low in guilt. She felt so remorseful for what she did. She did not dare to look at her love of her life.

I slightly moved her chin to let her look at me. Her eyes was getting teary after seeing how sad i was.

" i forgive you. But please don't do this again..." i kissed her forehead.

She smiled slightly but the smile was gone again.

" i forgot to buy you a present though." she played with her fingers.

I giggled before pecking her lips.

" you are the best present i ever gotten."

the girls rushed into the room with a disgusted face.

" ewwwww." jennie and i laughed at their expression.

" lets celebrate, baby." jennie pulled me towards the birthday cake that jisoo baked.

I closed my eyes and made a wish for the girls health and for the best of jennie and mine relationship.

I opened my eyes and blow the candles. They cheered and we officially started the birthday party.

This may not be the best birthday....

But it is definitely perfect....

With

♡You♡.