She wants your attention

" y/n/n..." jennie pulled my arm and shaked it. I pulled my hands back and place it in my pocket and continued talking to sana.

" you look really good yesterday." sana praised me over and over again. I smiled at her while continuing our conversation.

Sana touched my hand and slowly grabbed it. I noticed it but just thought that it was an friendly affection. Is there such a thing? Who cares? Anything went wrong, its author's fault!

Jennie yanked my shirt and pulled me closer to her. I sifted my seat closer to sana later on just to make jennie even more jealous.

I could feel her digging her nails into my arms making me yelp a little making sana grabbing my hand harder. But when sana grabbed my hand harder, jennie get angrier and starts destroying my arm.

I removed sana's hands and turned over to jennie. I gave her a 'what' face but she just stared at me coldy.

She then took out her phone and called someone else to talk when i stilled ignored her.

when sana started to became even more touchy, jennie was already gone from her seat. I think she went home already, aish.

" y/n ah, she is gone....that means we could-"

i sat further away from her so that her legs would stop touching mine. I stood up before taking my things.

" i have a girl who i loved the most and its is not you...it will never be." i walked away but sana held onto my wrist tightly.

" why not me? I am talented like her!" i pushed her away slightly before stepping backwards.

" because i don't like girls that cheat! You have a freaking girlfriend, sana!" i raised my voice, getting everyone attention. I want to let all of them know what she is trying to do. After a couple of minuted, i walked out of the cafe.

I wanted to drive home but to my dismay, jennie took the car already. Its fine, i also don't want her to be seating in a stranger's taxi. She will get kidnapped for sure.

___Time skip___

" nini ah." i opened the door to my room slowly to see jennie reading a book and wearing my favourite hoodie.

I smiled a little before walking in. I sat beside her before leaning in, wanting to kiss her cheeks. She dodged it and place the book in between us.

" go away." she growled. I reached out to the book and grabbed it. Once i took it away from jennie, she already walked out of the room.

( who else has fights like these?)

I sighed before walking out of the room, towards the kitchen. She was taking snacks and drinks before walking past me. Her shoulder hit mine hard making me groaned softly.

I walked towards her and backhugged her, pulling her close to me that no paper could pass through us.

" don't you want my attention? I am right here now. All yours..." once i finished my sentence, a large force pushed me onto the sofa.

Just in a second, something hard slammed onto my lips. I opened my eyes, jennie? I immediately respond to the kiss and pulled her to sit on my lap.

She placed her hands on my nape while mine on her hips, securing her weight.

She pulled away slightly before kissing me again. Soft this time, we kissed in a slow pace. I could feel the softness of her lips.

People say love needs to be sexual in order to learn more about eachother. I disagree...

Love can be expressed by language and actions. Buy her something she like, cook her something she loved and be with her. Be with her during her hardships.

I pulled away before pulling out a box from my pocket.

I opened it to show a chanel necklace, it was the limited edition that jennie didn't manage to buy. She cupped her mouth in shocked.

I took out the necklace and helped her to wear it. I kissed her neck when i was done. Jennie later on hugged me in which i hugged her back tightly.

" i actually brought this from sana, its new. I just didn't know she would get this touchy and stuff."

Jennie smiled wider makimg her mandu cheeks becoming cuter and cuter.

" its fine, i just want your attention..." before i knew, i was pulled into another kiss.

A/n: firstly, i would want to apologize for late updates. Secondly, thank you for everyone who is voting. Thirdly, do request anything you want me to write. Lastly, have a nice day ahead.