Fall apart pt3

" nini!" its y/n!

" y/n/n" i hugged her tightly.

" why so clingy today huh?" she chuckled.

" i just...missed you." i softly said before pecking her lips. She smiled before pulling me into a deeper kiss.

Y/n pov

Why does this kitten suddenly want so many attention? I am not complaining though. I love her like this.

Jennie was sitting beside planning on where to go later. But frankly speaking, i am tired and just wants to stay at home.

" jennie ah, can we just stay at home, cook some food, and cuddle?" i asked slowly, not wanting her to get disappointed.

usually she would roll her eyes at me and tell me that i will do what she says. I mean i still love her so its fine to me.

" ya, i will cook kimchi fried rice for us then" she showed me her gummy smiled.

Oh god, am i dreaming?

She went to the kitchen while i dragged my feet to follow her.

She stir-fried some pork meat and started cooking the rice. I backhug her and place my chin on her shoulder.

She chuckled and lean on my chest. I kissed her head and look at her lovingly.

After she is done, i prepared to serve the food.

Its been a long time...since we could eat together, talk to each other. The last time we did this is months ago. Ever since you have work, you went out with other people and left me at home rotting.

What am i to you? A person to release all your anger and stress at? Glad you changed, jen.

Once we ate finish, we both washed the dishes since we can't decide who washes it.

I sprayed water on her face and she whined loudly. We started a water war in the kitchen. I missed this too, the time when we played and joked together...

" lets cuddle, baby." jennie pouted at me and snuggled close to me. I giggled and opened my arms wide for her. She place her head on my shoulder and we watched a movie.

Another moment of us cuddling together flashes through my mind. If i an right, that was at least weeks ago.

" y/n/n..." jennie softly said. I looked at her and we remained eye contact.

" i love you." she finished her sentence and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me on the lips which i responded immediately.

" good night, darling." i told her and she nodded.

I opened my eyes to see no jennie next to me.

" nini ah....." i smiled bitterly.

" why can't i just forget you?"

A/n: a lame and messy story. Sorry😥.