My girlfriend's sister

A/n: i got this idea from a reader and he/she told me its from a youtube video.

I will change the storyline but the main focus is still jennie as the " girlfriend's sister".

As usual, male readers can read as he, fem readers read as she.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov

I place the jacket over jisoo's shoulder as she continued to admire the astonishing view.

She gave me a light peck on my cheek before turning back to the view. I pouted when she stopped giving me attention again.

When jisoo noticed me pouting, she chuckled before turning around to face me.

" are you angry?" she raised her eyebrows playfully.

I whined before placing my hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

" just kiss me already." i whined before leaning in.

She pushed my face away and laughed at my reaction. I was about to release my grip on her when i didn't get my kiss, but she suddenly pulled me by the neck.

My lips was met with hers.

My face turned red at the contact.

She pulled away and started to tease me for blushing.

" lets go home, we still have to go for a family dinner later." jisoo reminded me before wrapping her arms around mine, snuggling closer to me.

I nodded and walked with her, back to my car.

Time skip

" jagi, you ready?" jisoo asked as she walked down the stairs. I kept my phone and stood up to stretch after sitting for too long.

" yep. Lets go!"

" wait-" jisoo stopped me and snaked her hands to my collar. She adjusted my shirt before smiling at me like a mother to her child.

She held my hands as we walked out together.

How lucky am i to have this girl!

I opened the car door for her and closed it gently after she entered. When i started the engine, she wore her seatbelt and got ready for the ride back to her home.

Due to the heavy workload, jisoo and i rarely head to visit her parents.

The only time we met is the family dinner once a month. Jisoo gets so excited for every single visit as she gets to pay respect for her parents.

I could feel warmth spread around my heart at the sight of them hugging each other before dinner and almost cried during the end of each dinner.

Unlike mine...jisoo has a healthy relationship with her parents. Their parents love each other and never sepearate and mine divorced when i was 3 years old. My paternal grandparents brought me up after my parents left me.

" eomma yah!" jisoo hugged her mother tightly once the door swumg opened, revealing two elderly standing there.

" appa!" after the hug from her mother, she proceeded to hug the man beside her with a bright smile.

After jisoo entered, i gave them both a polite smile.

" are you just going to smile at us? Come here, son." jisoo's dad grabbed my arm and gave me a tight hug. I felt loved here. This is my other family.

(y/n call them eomma and appa, they treat him like their son too. )

" your sister is here today." appa whispered to jisoo resulting in her shocked face. Jisoo's sister...