Not meant to be (requested)

Y/n pov

Most students hate schools right?

Not for me.

Because i have the best friends there and most importantly...a fucking hot and cute teacher!

" are you really that excited?" rosé nudged my shoulder before scoffing.

" why? Don't you like that miss lisa of science department?" i teased her about her favourite teacher she had a crush on.

Rosé pushed me slightly before laughing with me. We held each others hands and walked into the school.

Many students clapped once they saw us, urh...foolish people. Why do they always think we are a couple?

" kim chaeyoung!" our classmate, jungkook sat beside us.

" yah! I am a park!" chaeyoung crossed her arms before gigging. I acted as if i was angry and ruffled his hair.

" its time for english!" jimin rushed back to his seat beside me.

English...my favourite lesson just because of kim jennie.

Its weird how jennie and lisa is the only teachers younger than 30 years old. I smiled when jennie entered the class.

She was still as pretty as before...wait no! She was prettier day by day!

I could feel her trying to stare at me when she place all her things on the table.

I winked at her when she manged to steal a glance at me. She blushed a little before taking a deep breathe.

" good morning students."

" good morning, miss jennie."

" the test result is back!" she smiled at us sweetly making the class go crazy.

Stupid...she only likes me not you guys.

Jennie started to give out all the test papers. I nervously bit my lips...i did not study for the test and only wrote 1 sentence for the essay.

" kim y/n. Meet me after school later."

once i got back my paper, jennie's voice boomed. Shit-

i failed.

" y/n/n, how much you got?" rosé leaned on my shoulder.

I unwillingly showed her my test result. Rosé pouted before patting my head to comfort me.

" park and kim over there, are you going to just talk throughout my lesson?"

This is the second side of jennie you don't want to meet. The fierce and rough side. Awwww, where did that cutie go?

This is bad. I am dying in her staffroom!

Time skip

" yo, good luck. Your coffin will be on me." rosé joked before leaving.

Arhhh, annoying love birds.

I took a deep breathe before walking towards jennie's staffroom.

Fuck.

Hope she don't kill me or something. Especially after i failed my english 10 times in a row.

Step by step, i approached the door to hell and knocked on it softly.

" come in." a stern voice came out making my face fell white.

" jennie..." i went in front of her. She place her pen back onto the table and furrowed her brows.

" y/n, how many times have u told you to study before the exam?" she started the mom mode and spoke non-stop.

She finished her sentence and drank a sip of her coffee.

" come to my house tomorrow. I will give you some revision."

I mentally celebrated since you know...having a crush on teacher is not easy.

I acted as if i was kinda sad and nodded lightly. She patted my head, " i know you can do it, y/n. I will help you."

My head shot up to meet her eyes. She letted out her gummy smile at me making my heart beat faster and faster.

Just as i was about to speak, her phone rang. Aish.

" yes, baby?"

Wait...what? Baby? Jennie calling someone baby?

" oh...okay. Don't get home too late." jennie face fell and her dmile clearly dropped.

" are you okay?" i really want to hug her but...i can't.

She just weakly nodded.

" is the guy that called you your boyfriend?" i mentally cursed myself for asking since it wil just hurt me if the answer is yes.

" yes, he is. I will pick you up tomorrow after school end. Bye, y/n." she sat back down and piled herself with a bunch of worksheets and reports.

While me?

I ran out of her staffroom, trying to forget what i just heard.

" yes, he is."

Looks like...loving you was not a wise choice huh?

We are NOT MEANT TO BE.

not meant to be together, maybe we never will.

                         The end

                              or

                   To be continued ?