One-sided love

y/n pov

i was trying to catch my breathe as i ran back to the classroom. Once i reached, many pairs of eyes landed on me.

I awkwardly walked towards jennie before handing her the snacks dhe wanted.

I know why the students are staring and laughing.

I sighed and look at my legs. The red socks on my right foot and the dotted socks on the left foot. I wore the wrong socks again.

I left home without even checking my outfit. Damn...i didn't even comb my freaking hair. My hoodie is already soaked in sweat. My pants... I don't even want to talk about it. It ripped a little when i was running.

" you can leave now." jennie coldly spoke before continuing scrolling through her phone.

Jisoo nudge her before looking at me with apology. Lisa also shooked her head in disapproval towards jennie action. Rosé just sat on her chair and ate the snacks i brought, being mute.

" its fine." i smiled and bow politely before leaving for my math class later.

I have been courting jennie for 2 months already. I always buy what she wants and help her with anything she need.

But she only takes thing i did for her for granted. I don't really mind if she don't thank me because i just want to see her smile.

Everything i did is to want her to be happy. Be happy and smile. But no.

She has never smile to me. The only few person she smile to is chulichaeng and...taehyung.

I swear, i was really jealous when she smiles to him. I always peep at them to catch her smiling brightly. Even though it makes me happy to see her smile, it hurts.

Its really hurts.

I did so many things for you. Yet...you treat me just like your personal slave.

" buy me a ice cream."

" buy me sweets."

" i want something to eat."

all those commands never makes me tired. Because i know sooner or later, i would get an reward.

An simple reward such as a smile is enough. I don't expect much but i hope you will be happy.

" add that to her drink later."

" you sure about that, tae?"

" just do what i say. I am getting into jennie's pants today for sure."

i smashed my arms hard on the table, earning their attention. Taehyung covered her ears due to the annoying sound.

His gang walked towards me and forcefully pulled me up. One of them slap my face lightly and spat at me.

" keep those words away from your princess." taehyung purposely made the princess word loud and clear.

I furiously kick him with my legs making him cover his private part. He  yelled in pain as he kneeled down.

His gang pinned me to the ground and used wooden sticks they brought to hit me.

One of the sticks hit my neck making me yelp.

" shut up." the force became harder as they swing the stick up and come into contact with my body.

After a couple of minutes, they finally stopped. One of them, jungkook, grabbed my shirt before placing a punch on my face makong me winced in pain.

" lets go, i don't want to be late." taehyung walked slowly out of the room due to the pain he felt.

I mentally smirked at the demage i did to him. But...jennie. She will hurt by taehyung. I need to save her.

I swiftly wiped away the blood stains on my lips and stood up. I groaned, as if my bones broke and body tore apart.

I hope i could find her in the library since its her favourite place to stay after school.

" y/n? What happened?" lisa worriedly looked at my blood stained hoodie. She wanted to check on me but i just walked past her and towards jennie.

I could sense a tiny bit of excitement in her eyes but i just ignored it. She scanned my outfit, " you got into a fight?"

She continued to read and did not made eye contact with me. " yes." i replied.

" with who?" she ask sternly out of a sudden.

" tae...taehyung." i exposed his name making her drop her book.

She walked towards me before pushing me. I touched my wound on my chest and tried to regain my composure.

" fuck you, y/n."

she took her bags before leaving the library without sparing me a look. My heart ached.

Its hurts more than the beating i got just now. You hate ne for fighting taehyung because you are worried for him. Not me. And i know...

It will never be me.