Spy on you

Third person pov

" how's it going?" a cheerful voice asked, accompanied by a slap on her partner's shoulder.

" lali, it hurts." her partner rolled her eyes at lisa making her fake a hurt face. " did you just rolled your eyed at me..?!" lisa gasped playfully.

Her partner rolled her eyes again making lisa gasped, again but even louder this time.

" stop gasping, you might suck a fly in." her partner teased before removing her sight away from her sniper.

" anyways, chaeng asked if you want to join us for lunch." y/n eyes shot up at lisa's words and immediately nodded. She was hungry for sure, especially after spying onto the kim's girl.

Her mission is not that easy this time. Unlike the other times, she can't kill her target but only the guards.

And the trouble arrives.

The kim's have over 20 guards surrounding them everyday. Now that their daughter grew up, they made sure she is 99% percent safe outside.

'Then i shall make it 1% percent dangerous for them.' she thought.

" oh damn, it smells so good." y/n took a big sniff before scurrying to their kitchen.

The gang rent a house near where jennie live so that it would be even easier to spy. The most important reason is that they could sleep more since they don't need to travel.

All they need to do is to scramble up the roof secretly.

" Whatcha cooking, chipmunk?" y/n asked curiously. " toast, scrambled eggs and some bacons." rosé replied before turning off the stove and placing the eggs onto 3 sepearate  plates. " time to eat, kids." she joked.

As the 3 of them ate, they didn't waste any time and discussed about their plan to get jennie over.

The main motive of their mission is because jennie's father was highly suspicious of distrubuting drugs which is of course illegal.

We plan to get her to check if she is  invloved in the drug dealing too.

" we can get started today. Jennie would usually leave her house in the afternoon to meet her friends." y/n stated before wiping her mouth with the tissue. She volunteered to wash the plates while lisa and rosé went to clean the house to make it cleaner instead of looking like a monkey cage in zoo.

Time skip

" She is heading out now, rosé. Repeat, target is heading out now." lisa spoke through the walkie talkie and continued to watch jennie entering her car.

" roger that, lisa." rosé mumbled before aiming at the car. She shot out a gps device which sticked to the car.

Rosé did a small dance as celebration, ' eomma, i did it.' she thought.

" y/n, gps device is activated."

Y/n took out her phone and opened the map. She saw a red dot moving rapidly on the map which she knew was the car jennie is on.

" thanks rosé, i will take over from here. You and lisa can get ready when i inform you guys." y/n kept the walkie talkie while waiting for the red dot to stop moving so she could locate jennie's location.

'finally.' she thought since she was sick and tired of waiting. She checked the location which was stated in her phone.

' wtf, where is this place...?' she thought. Usually, they would ask each other to tag along especially at times when the target is at unknown places.