Goodbye

Leaving hurts but
staying hurts more...

Warning: this story is going to make you hate yourself❗❕

Third person pov

The door burst opened revealing a drunk y/n, swaying side by side, unable to keep her balance.

She walked unsteadily into her house and used her trembling hands to lock the door and dropped the keys a few steps away.

She walked into the living room and was planning to lie down on the sofa to rest throught the night.

She walked over and jumped onto the sofa, preparing to sleep but a hand pulled her away from the soft and cozy sofa, resulting in her falling to the ground.

" yah! You bitch! Jennie was waiting for you the whole night and only now that you came back?!" a voice bellowed making y/n flinched.

" j-jisoo unnie?" y/n rubbed her eyes to check the woman who is crossing her arms angrily.

" i went to drink." y/n said casually before puling herself back to the sofa and yawned.

" drink? The whole night? Did you forget what day is it for you and jennie?" jisoo pulled y/n's ears forcefully but not too harsh as she didn't want to hurt her sister's girlfriend.

Y/n whined in pain and pushed jisoo's hands away and caress her ear to relief the scorching pain. She tried to recall what day it was but her mind is playing tricks on her after all those shots she took, all she want to do now is to sleep.

" you forgot? Again...? Its your 4th anniversary with jennie!" jisoo couldn't stand the drunk woman anymore. 'How dare she forget her own anniversary with her lover?' jisoo thought.

" where is s-she now?" y/n slurred and burped afterwards due to the large intake of alcohol.

" she is in my car, i am driving her to my house. She called me not long ago, crying after sensing you won't be home any sooner. Whats wrong with you, y/n?" jisoo shook her head at y/n's action, she was unimpressed.

Not able to stand y/n anymore, jisoo stomped out of the house and slammed the door shut, remembering to lock the door with the key jennie gave her. She may be mad but she still have manners.

The next day...

Y/n pov

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face the moment i opened my eyes. I looked around and found myself lying on the sofa.

I was about to sit up when a wave of dizziness and feeling to puke setted in. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach until i felt my body felt numb and head spinning non-stop.

My head felt so heavy and my throat got dry. Did i drank too much last night?

" jennie! Get me some pain killers...!JENNIE!" i shouted but to get no replies. Where did she go? She should be here to serve me right now!

I dragged myself to the living room and reached out to my phone on the table.

57 missed calls from jennie.

And,

108 unread message from her.

She texted and called me so much last night...urh such a troublesome person.

I dialed jennie's number over and over again but she rejected all my calls. What the heck.

I gave up and just sat back down on the sofa and closed my eyes, trying to distract myself from the throbbing headache.