Fall apart

" you want to break up?" i asked her in disbelief.

" yes." she answeted me while scrolling through her phone.

" what do you mean break up? We are together for 4 years!" i yelled.

She massage her templates and sighed.

" y/n, yg don't allow us to be together."

i felt like the world crashing into pieces. My girlfriend who i want to marry wants to break up with me. Damm...everything is falling apart.

" so you are leaving me too?" she looks at me and furrowed her eyesbrows.

" my parents left me, my brother left me so now...you?" i gritted me teeth while emphasizing every single words.

Yes, a tragic incident took my family's lives away. So what if i survived? Without them, i am nothing at all. Just like a car with wheels.

Until jennie came into my life, i felt alive again. I finally understand the real definition of happy. Even on gloomy days, i always felt happy.

" y/n..." jennie tried to approach me but i stopped her.

I wiped all the tears on my face and took a deep breathe. My mom told me to do this in order to stop the tears.

I slowly stood up and walked towards our room. Jennie and i shared room for 2 years now. I loved it... I love how i can hug her everytime, kiss her anywhere. But now...all i felt is anger and sadness.

I took out all my clothes and placed them in the luggage. I started oaxking up all my things including phone charger and toothbrush.

When i was about to reach out for a teddy bear, i stopped andtook back my hand. I smiled a little before patting the bears head.

" take care of jennie for me, okay? Don't let her eat too much milk icecream and remind her to sleep early..." i grinned a little before tears dripped down my face again.

" also, when she is sad...stay be her side. I trust you, teddy." i kissed its forehead before standing up.

I turned around to see jennie crying on the ground. She burst into tears hearing what i said.

I kneeled down beside her and told her to look at me. She looks towards me with her red and puffy eyes. I wiped some of her tears away and smiled.

Not my widest smile but a smile enough to tell her how much i love her.

" don't leave me..." she slowly letted it out.

( but didn't you told y/n to leave,nini?)

"  Stay healthy and stay safe, jennie."

she shooked her head and hugged me tightly while crying on my shoulder.

I patted her back while chuckling.

" i want you to know that i love you. In the next life...i hope i will see you as my wife." i faked smile.

I don't want to cry anymore. Crying is weak, i don't want to stay weak infront of her.

I rushed out of the front door before bursting into tears again.

Jennie yah, in the after life... Lets get married.