Not meant to be~pt3

Y/n pov

" y/n/n..." rosie backhugged me after seeing me being restless the whole day.

This girl...

Always trying to make me happy huh? Thats why i love her so much. Don't think wrongly, love in terms of friends. She likes lisa anyways.

" heyyyy, don't ignore me!" she acted cute in front of me making me roll my eyes playfully.

She whined making me burst out laughing. " ha! I made you laugh!" she crossed her arms and made an proud face. Jinja...this girl. Now i know why lisa love her so much.

Just by thinking the amount of detention lisa gave to the boys and girls that confessed to rosé. Scary.

" did you get rejected?"

" huh? Ani! I just gave up." i truthfully stated making her tilt her head.

I pinched her cheeks, " we are not supposed to be together." i stretched my arms and stood up, " we are not meant to be."

I smiled bitterly as rosé looked at me sadly. I patted her head before walking off to my class.

Wait...next is english. I really don't want to face her. Or should i say, i dread to even see her.

She is not at fault but why am i so mad at her?

" good morning class, please take out your homework and textbook." jennie walked into the class with chanel from head to toes.

I avoided looking at her and just focused either on my textbook or the whiteboard.

I could sense rosé worried if i would get sad when jennie appears but nah. Moving on is always the wise choice.

Time skip

" thank you, class. I will see you guys tomorrow. Y/n, can i speak to you for a moment?"

My eyes widened and i groaned softly. Rosé patted my shoulder before running out of the classroom since the next lesson is science, with her girlfriend.

" urm, can i treat you dinner? Its rude of me to just let you take a taxi home that night..." she mumbled the last part in guilt.

I wanted to reject her but seeing her in this state melted my heart.

I walked towards the door making her look at me sadly.

" what? See you later." i smiled at her before leaving the room. I caught a glimpse of her smiling widely.

Damn...calm down. This is so wrong. I shouldn't be feeling this type of love towards jennie. Furthermore, she has a boyfriend.

Time skip

" hey rosie, i have to meet jennie. I asked Lisa to picked you home already." i hugged her before running to the car park.

I am so excited for the date- NO, not a date...just a simple meeting.

" you are late, y/n." jennie smiled and played with her car keys. I shook my head, " i am just not early."

we both got in the car and as usual, i helped her wear her seatbelt. Simple actions like this make me so nervous and joyful.

Jennie pov

" lets go, jen."

That nickname. Its has always been my favourite especially when it came out from y/n mouth.

I mean, i love tae but y/n is just way more understanding than him. I always felt more safer with y/n.

Plus, i always got hit by tae when i disobey him. The new wound on my hand hurts so bad.